Pages:
Author

Topic: Great cloud mining website? - page 2. (Read 2895 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
December 20, 2015, 10:22:38 PM
I run the smallest cloudmining website ever run...

Most of people believe that it is the biggest scam ever proposed.

Perhaps ...a day...it will be in the  "Guinness Book of Records"
And all the investors too...of course.

With your negative trust rating i don't think that you will have famous cloudmining site Wink
You need to gain trust first,good website with cool design + security and proof of miners ( photo with name of company,company number etc.) if you have only simple website you will never be trusted !
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
December 20, 2015, 04:36:10 PM
I run the smallest cloudmining website ever run...

Most of people believe that it is the biggest scam ever proposed.

Perhaps ...a day...it will be in the  "Guinness Book of Records"
And all the investors too...of course.

legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
December 20, 2015, 04:16:57 PM
Like to mentioned for a guy previously the problem is that everybody does his calculations to a ROI but the difficulty remains always growing and recover the initial investment takes longer than expected in the best.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
December 19, 2015, 03:20:11 PM
**I'm actually using CLDmine, but didn't make any large investments yet.

Something that I said about another site applies to this one as well:
Check this one https://cryptomining.farm/faq. They just relaunched recently. Their electricity is from Photovoltaic power station Project. They guaranteed profit (fixed rate 0.9USD per 1 GHS) and increase 5% for 15 years.
1) This is not the place to promote cloud mining schemes.
2) They don't have mining proof
3) Site creator who can't afford someone to proofread the site sure gets successful. /sarcasm
Oh and the "Our partners use only green energy - wind power stations" , sure as heck yeah. /sarcasm
Now don't even get me started on their awesome ref program /sarcasm
Oh oh, don't forget they also offer you to be not in the know of what machines are doing the mining for you, also an awesome phrase:
We rent lastest technology equipment for mining
Forget it mate, there is nothing called free money

I had a bad feeling cryptomining.farm is not a legit site judging from their grammar had 15 referrals here and making free satoshi daily but as we all know they will not allow you to cashout without investing first and I am not thinking of investing my bitcoin here
Activity: 302
Merit: 250
Never before 11 P.M.
December 19, 2015, 02:40:52 PM
So, there is actually no Cloud Mining Website that is legit?

Both Hashnest and GM are legit. None of them is profitable ATM, especially not Genesis Mining.

What are you taking into account when you say it's not profitable?

I haven't reached ROI with GM yet, but have been receiving constant payments and expect to ROI soon, and after that collect profits...

What is wrong with my logic? Please explain so I avoid putting more money into it Cheesy

Here is what s wrong with your logic. With galloping BTC mining dif of 20-30% per month, there s NO WAY you are about to reach ROI soon. If I m wrong, pls share your data.
Even if you re able to reach your ROI mysteriously, your profits after that re going be dust, so low, you cant call them profits.

In essence, what you GM investors do is to provide nice, interest free loans to GM and they use that money to build those farms while you get no profit or peanuts. If I m wrong, show me your data. Tell me when you have invested, what was BTC price of your contract so we can see what was your ROI.

We may not always agree with each other, but you couldn't be more correct on this.

In order to reach ROI with massive difficulty ramping you have to either buy a higher amount of hash proportional to your initial investment compared to the rise in difficulty.  Or...

The much smarter way is to buy hash and then trade it, the whole time making most of your profits off of trades, rather than the actually mined Bitcoin.

I do this myself, especially today was great with the crash in S7 and rise in S5.  But, honestly it has taken me over a year to make sure I get 3 out of 4 trades correct.  If you don't, then you're losing.

Plus, most people forget that some hash has a fee when sold.

Basically beginners should strictly buy Bitcoin with cash and watch the markets and learn.  They will only lose if they try to invest most likely.  You need to learn how to be a shark in this game of trading we play.
December 19, 2015, 12:50:45 PM
have you seen eobot already?

I can confirm that eobot is paying me over 5 months!
Every day i receive 100.35 DOGE from the site ( 10 GH/s 2.0 + 1 GH/s 3.0 )
Why doge? because on btc is minimum withdrawal 100000 satoshi,it's better to set DOGE and have payout every day.
Faucet gives me 20 DOGE every claim so it's good.
In 1 month i will be in ROI. YAY! Grin
I have about 15 reffs and every day i got ~10 doge from mining bonus ( Only 3-4 reffs paid for GH/s ).
Eobot is ponzi but it's paying me over 5 months so i don't have problem to use this site Smiley

As i said before,i'm using Eobot for the mining with 11 GH/s. Paying me over 5 months..
This site is ponzi but it's paying and working good than newer ponzi's cloudmining site's.
Received 100.35 DOGE today.
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
December 19, 2015, 12:10:43 PM
I have been using Hashnest. Hashnest is actually the most trusted cloud mining service in the ecosystem. It is Bitmain's could mining service. With Hashnest you can even trade your GHS while mining.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse
December 19, 2015, 10:20:14 AM

Both Hashnest and GM are legit. None of them is profitable ATM, especially not Genesis Mining.

I haven't reached ROI with GM yet, but have been receiving constant payments and expect to ROI soon, and after that collect profits...

What is wrong with my logic? Please explain so I avoid putting more money into it Cheesy

Here is what s wrong with your logic. With galloping BTC mining dif of 20-30% per month, there s NO WAY you are about to reach ROI soon. If I m wrong, pls share your data.
Even if you re able to reach your ROI mysteriously, your profits after that re going be dust, so low, you cant call them profits.

In essence, what you GM investors do is to provide nice, interest free loans to GM and they use that money to build those farms while you get no profit or peanuts. If I m wrong, show me your data. Tell me when you have invested, what was BTC price of your contract so we can see what was your ROI.

True, see this for example - a week ago my HashNest contract was earning 0.004-0.005/day/TH now it's down to ~0.003-.004/day/TH. With an ever increasing difficulty I will need to purchase more GHs to keep up with my target, which further pushes away the ROI.

The profits in the cloud mining space is in trading, not so much in the mining itself.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007
DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!
December 19, 2015, 03:27:26 AM

Activity: 126
Merit: 100
December 19, 2015, 02:25:19 AM
Hashnest is definitely legit, the problem is this rampaging mining diff. With that in mind, reaching ROI is almost impossible, at least not without active hash trading.

Why active hash trading is better? There's a premium when you sell hashrate??
legendary
December 17, 2015, 03:29:43 PM
Hashnest is definitely legit, the problem is this rampaging mining diff. With that in mind, reaching ROI is almost impossible, at least not without active hash trading.
December 17, 2015, 02:18:20 PM

well, the topic was about old topics, and the issues are now resolved. I remain in the shade here...
December 17, 2015, 02:02:10 PM
have you seen eobot already?

I can confirm that eobot is paying me over 5 months!
Every day i receive 100.35 DOGE from the site ( 10 GH/s 2.0 + 1 GH/s 3.0 )
Why doge? because on btc is minimum withdrawal 100000 satoshi,it's better to set DOGE and have payout every day.
Faucet gives me 20 DOGE every claim so it's good.
In 1 month i will be in ROI. YAY! Grin
I have about 15 reffs and every day i got ~10 doge from mining bonus ( Only 3-4 reffs paid for GH/s ).
Eobot is ponzi but it's paying me over 5 months so i don't have problem to use this site Smiley
Activity: 994
December 17, 2015, 01:44:15 PM

Hashnest is legit, but the last couple of weeks they have changed (in a bad way). If you consider cloud mining I would advice to spend less then a few BTC.

If you've got more BTC to spend, they either research buying some hardware and placing it in a DC or find a innovative project to co-finance.
But, let's be realistic here, holding bitcoin and selling on a price increase, is easier, faster and to me more profitable.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1005
4 Mana 7/7
December 17, 2015, 12:30:09 PM

Activity: 994
December 13, 2015, 03:36:24 PM
Honestly, I would stay with the bigs ones. Like Hashnest. From all others including genesis mining, scrypt.css i only heard very negative things.
Either they are collapsing or they don't offer you ROI somewhere in a reasonable time frame.
Best way is to stay away of them tbh.
legendary
December 13, 2015, 03:24:38 PM

yeah bit-x and hashnest are legit and can be profitable if you're good at trading

there is the need nowadays to sell the hash to have your roi faster

I wonder how crypto world s gonna look like if we end up having 10 big farms owning all PoW hashrate.
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 1070
December 13, 2015, 02:24:42 PM

yeah bit-x and hashnest are legit and can be profitable if you're good at trading

there is the need nowadays to sell the hash to have your roi faster
legendary
December 13, 2015, 12:30:56 PM

Pages:
Jump to: