Pages:
Author

Topic: Great coins to invest in? - page 8. (Read 1926 times)

Activity: 2884
Merit: 579
Hire Bitcointalk Camp. Manager @ r7promotions.com
December 08, 2021, 01:14:03 PM
Most of the coins you listed above are nothing but shitty. except few ones. You need to learn to put very tiny money in shitty coins otherwise they can injure you, when the burble  burst, the real ones will still resurrect again.
Only a few really good to hold.

That type of portfolio would be nothing compared to a portfolio that's totally focused on holding a few cryptos but firms like bitcoin and eth.

It is what others don't understand and as you've said, they're putting their money into useless projects.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 250
December 08, 2021, 12:58:45 PM
Bitcoin (BTC) Market cap: Over $1.08 trillion. ...
Ethereum (ETH) Market cap: Over $557 billion. ...
Binance Coin (BNB) Market cap: Over $104 billion. ...
Tether (USDT) Market cap: Over $73 billion. ...
Solana (SOL) Market cap: Over $64 billion. ...
Cardano (ADA) Market cap: Over $52 billion. ...
XRP (XRP) ...
U.S. Dollar Coin (USDC)
Activity: 686
Merit: 15
December 08, 2021, 12:24:14 PM
Most of the coins you listed above are nothing but shitty. except few ones. You need to learn to put very tiny money in shitty coins otherwise they can injure you, when the burble  burst, the real ones will still resurrect again.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 3
December 08, 2021, 10:28:08 AM
The only worth investing to me are avax,algo,shin and ada.You can also try investing in gaming or any Metaverse project.There are usually a great for long term investment plan and are very profitable most of the time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 279
December 08, 2021, 10:23:40 AM
If you want to invest then choose altcoins that have high potential so that you can get profits and the risks we face are lighter, of all the coins you mentioned I only advise you to invest in shiba, ADA and algo because the popularity of the coin is quite large so that we are more confident to get maximum results, And you can also add some other altcoins such as matic, BNB and solana because the coin has high hopes to rise in the next year.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
December 08, 2021, 09:39:12 AM
There are many great coins. if you want to do a long-term investment you should take part in LUNA, DOT, ICP, Link, WAX, TLM. These coins will give you a good profit
If you have more money then it is a good time to invest in BTC BNB ETH.
Activity: 2100
Merit: 174
December 08, 2021, 08:50:36 AM
hi
I'm going to buy the following coins
catgirl
pig
dobo
twt
pets
pit
ham
ping
kodi
brise
safemoon
cumstar
shib
ada
avax
algo

Is there anyone to help me?
1. Which are worth it
2. Is it possible to make a long-term investment?

Thank you
Those coins you mentioned are good for long term investment.  But since we came back from pandemic many altcoin investors find it difficult to make a good profit from those coins mentioned.
 Dogecoin and Solana are the coins that good to invest now because they are good for both long term and short term investment. Those investors that try long term investment with Solana and Dogecoin are really enjoying their profits till now in the community.
copper member
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
December 08, 2021, 08:04:31 AM

Now gaming NFT are very popular. They allow play and earn money. Also games already have a big communities of gamers.
Gaming NFT is a good popularization of cryptocurrency like this https://medium.com/@metasens/1-faq-aebbb6433011

Now Metaverses are a modern trend and a lot of new Metaverses appear.
Each Metaverse has is own game and NFT collection.
Different games can intact with each other in one Metaverse.

Now NFT growth in price is even more than altcoins that is why NFT is even more popular than altcoins.
But a lot of depends on NFT creation and why made this NFT collection and how this NFT collection is promoting.
Activity: 1026
Merit: 110
Need Bounty manager ? Contact @repear71
December 08, 2021, 03:58:22 AM
hi
catgirl
pig
dobo
twt
pets
pit
ham
ping
kodi
brise
safemoon
cumstar
shib
ada
avax
algo

1. Which are worth it

Thank you

Here it goes without saying that there are no long-term tokens. Then you can buy some tokens from here.

ada
Twt
Avax
I initially bought twt for 200k token. From there I sold half and left half. I hope for the future.You can buy twt, ada,if you want but it will not be much profit now it will be limited profit now🤗🤗
K4C
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 08, 2021, 02:09:51 AM
So many token  which are good Now a days i will suggest you to invest in metavers tokens and coins . Because there is trend of metavers in crypto . And you that trend is a friend .

After this i will suggest you to invest in web 3.0.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 250
December 08, 2021, 01:37:40 AM
I choose coins that have good fundamentals with DeFi technology.
Biswap, Apeswap, 123swap and many other coins like Terra which have good features for exchange and payment transactions.
Some meme coins will be in my portfolio, because the hype still hasn't stopped and I think it's still profitable
The choice that you have made is indeed good, but to choose memecoin because of the hype that has not stopped is a small mistake that in the end can be very fatal, but it is up to you because the hype has an end and very rarely happens twice in a year.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
December 07, 2021, 04:30:01 PM
hi
catgirl
pig
dobo
twt
pets
pit
ham
ping
kodi
brise
safemoon
cumstar
shib
ada
avax
algo

1. Which are worth it

Thank you
You can buy each of the indicated coins and wait and hope for luck. Everything is possible in our life. It all depends on how much money you have that you are willing to lose. I hope that the main, strong coins are already in your wallet and that they make up the bulk of your deposit. This can cover your losses.
Activity: 110
December 07, 2021, 04:03:51 PM

Now gaming NFT are very popular. They allow play and earn money. Also games already have a big communities of gamers.
Gaming NFT is a good popularization of cryptocurrency like this https://medium.com/@metasens/1-faq-aebbb6433011

NFT allows users to earn money and their price continues to grow, that is why they are so popular.
But each NFT is unique which is why it is very important to choose the right NFT for investing.

Now Metaverses are a modern trend and a lot of new Metaverses appear.
Each Metaverse has is own game and NFT collection.
Different games can intact with each other in one Metaverse.
copper member
Activity: 96
Merit: 1
December 06, 2021, 03:01:16 PM

NFT allows users to earn money and their price continues to grow, that is why they are so popular.
But each NFT is unique which is why it is very important to choose the right NFT for investing.

Now NFT is very popular that is why people buy them. A lot depends on the NFT collection how popular it is, how much promotion it has.
It is very important to develop and promote the NFT collection.
Activity: 420
Merit: 1
December 05, 2021, 01:37:53 PM
I choose coins that have good fundamentals with DeFi technology.
Biswap, Apeswap, 123swap and many other coins like Terra which have good features for exchange and payment transactions.
Some meme coins will be in my portfolio, because the hype still hasn't stopped and I think it's still profitable
Activity: 191
December 04, 2021, 02:52:38 PM

Many experts think that NFT does not depend on the cryptocurrency market. But many NFT is bought for cryptocurrency and that is why they depend on the cryptocurrency market. Now cryptocurrency market raise and NFT games and Metaveses are very popular.

Now a lot of Metaverses are developing and creating.
Cryptocurrency market raise and a lot of new products and tools appear.
Cryptocurrencies allows a lot of opportunities to earn money.
Activity: 896
Merit: 100
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
December 03, 2021, 02:12:10 PM
Market is full with great and top coin always choice which coin have use case in world or have something big like games nft space some project which I know Mbox, cifi ,Pyr ,icp ,link ,Luna this project is looking oxm and give a huge return in future
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
December 03, 2021, 10:53:33 AM
Since a week my eyes are on MATIC, and it has proven to be up more than 38%, I believe this is a start because this year MATIC can reach a price of at least $ 10, so I suggest to continue to buy MATIC.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
December 03, 2021, 10:34:35 AM
I just see ADA as a coin worth having and the rest is just shitcoin. Try to dig deeper into coins that can increase in the next five years. Coins that have a clear project. AXS, SAND, SOLANA, MANA, ATLAS are at least better than what you see on your list because many of those on your list won't last long.
Activity: 253
Merit: 12
December 03, 2021, 09:15:36 AM
I think investing in your money in coins from 1-20 rank in coinmarkercap, don't be wrong to invest, do deep research, love your money.
Pages:
Jump to: