Pages:
Author

Topic: GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION - page 12. (Read 1110 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
January 20, 2018, 10:36:31 AM
DID EVERYONE SURVIVE THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION OF JAN 2018???
I don't know your mean! But I think! 2018 still a best year for bitcoin, altcoin and token! So you can invest in all coin on top #100 on coinmarketcap! Good luck to you!
Activity: 870
Merit: 500
Trading will make me rich)
January 20, 2018, 10:32:35 AM
LOL "The great crypto depression". You must be new here mate! Survive two more years and you will laugh at your own post history  Grin Grin This is nothing compared to what will come and has come before this. Just HODL and dont get emotional.
Makes you wonder what he'd call a Mt Gox style recession in his current state. Tongue

LOL  Grin
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 10:32:10 AM
We need not panic, we believe in our faith.
I firmly believe that only temporary phenomenon, is the normal regulation of the market, will soon return to normal.
All we can do is wait patiently, give it time, and give you the expected profit.
Activity: 886
Merit: 510
January 20, 2018, 10:29:39 AM
Oh, you mean the slight crypto fart a few days ago? Yes, me alongside a million other crypto owners laughed and played computer games through it!  Grin
Activity: 230
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 10:16:53 AM
Think of it as a battle arena you have to win. If you want to come out as a winner, you should choose a strategy that is compatible with your condition and understanding, then make it as the main weapon. One falls and a thousand spring up.

Or just another pump for most of the coins. The 1st thing i noticed during this depression was the delays in these transactions. Either in bitcoin or in etheruem, and i think there was a lot of scams and free services that werent actually worth it. Especially these transaction accelerators. Almost all post in the services is for that purposes and good thing that the mods in the forum took action at least the situation was eased up.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
January 20, 2018, 10:15:41 AM
When the days of winter comes, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives. True Story. Same has happened to crypto, a few users got into a huge loss and they gave up on crypto, while the rest waited patiently. And what makes people think this is as worse as the great economic depression, that is still to come for crypto and this is nothing. Beware. Winter is coming and it is going to be upon us.

Think you've been watching too much "Game of Thrones" lad, can picture you sitting with the big wolfskin cloak on supping your ale from a goblet lol

Activity: 322
January 20, 2018, 10:13:32 AM
Think of it as a battle arena you have to win. If you want to come out as a winner, you should choose a strategy that is compatible with your condition and understanding, then make it as the main weapon. One falls and a thousand spring up.
Activity: 70
Merit: 0
January 20, 2018, 10:09:50 AM
This doesn't mean anything, when the price of the currency tumbled, we can't sell our hands in dismay of COINS, hold what we can do is patience, waiting for it to return to normal
When it crashes, it can also be an opportunity to buy more bitcoins with less chips.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
January 20, 2018, 10:06:48 AM
I survived it by my hardcore patience. I still lost too much money because I couldn't completely sell out but like %10. I am still in negative so hard I lost lot of money. I hope markets will recover once harder.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
January 20, 2018, 09:57:47 AM
LOL "The great crypto depression". You must be new here mate! Survive two more years and you will laugh at your own post history  Grin Grin This is nothing compared to what will come and has come before this. Just HODL and dont get emotional.
Makes you wonder what he'd call a Mt Gox style recession in his current state. Tongue
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
January 20, 2018, 09:56:24 AM
Activity: 448
January 20, 2018, 09:52:05 AM

It is not over yet but it is the best time of the crypto market. Despite the panic and seeing investments lose valur by 50%, it is a great reminder of the importance of proper research
Activity: 476
Merit: 254
January 20, 2018, 09:42:39 AM

What happened is not a great depression at all but I would live with it being a depression because there was panic over the air. But for those who to a large extent understand how it works, won't bother much because its part of the things that must happen whether we like it or not. Survival? I did even see it being threatened in the first place to have been concerned about looking for how o survive.
Activity: 980
Merit: 507
January 20, 2018, 09:37:08 AM
When the days of winter comes, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives. True Story. Same has happened to crypto, a few users got into a huge loss and they gave up on crypto, while the rest waited patiently. And what makes people think this is as worse as the great economic depression, that is still to come for crypto and this is nothing. Beware. Winter is coming and it is going to be upon us.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
January 20, 2018, 09:23:48 AM
I wouldn't say this was a great crypto depression.  It would have been a great crypto depression when the price actually falls less than 80% and stay on that point for few weeks. The price fall we had (which went to almost $9,000 USD) was only for a day and recovered soon enough.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 101
January 20, 2018, 09:20:49 AM
I will survive on january now
some crypto bear trend until 40% so bad but that chance to buy back
still survive
Activity: 1358
Merit: 834
January 20, 2018, 09:22:39 AM
That wasn't a depression. There hasn't been one since the Mt Gox collapse and it seems like there's still some time before the next one (if any).
Activity: 490
Merit: 136
January 20, 2018, 09:18:35 AM
Absolutely,
still here with my crypto intact.
I managed to make a little gain from last weeks drop.
The choice was/is massive with good opportunities to broaden the portfolio,
so i decided to get some more Tron and got into Cappasity and Funfair also.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 578
HODLing is an art, not just a word...
January 20, 2018, 09:17:10 AM
THE GREAT CRYPTO DEPRESSION

you seem to be pretty new to this market Smiley

what you expereinced as a "depression" is a massive scale altcoin dump that happen each time bitcoin makes a major move which is very often these days. and altcoins being pumped they needed that large all over the place dumping anyways.
Activity: 97
Merit: 10
January 20, 2018, 09:12:00 AM
still alive and kicking (and investing)
Pages:
Jump to: