Pages:
Author

Topic: Great Empire Coin™: Unary Compensation and a Heterarchical Monetary Authority - page 2. (Read 30458 times)

Activity: 628
Merit: 500
dev is not a newbie, looking for some interesting things  Wink
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
This support is largely untested?
Activity: 374
Merit: 250
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
What exactly is this for?
Bitcoin Core for Writcoin™ is the official client for Writcoin™. Writcoin is the official network for the electronic exchange of GE coins.

Still confusing but that is ok, I'm sure it will make sense once I learn more.
Activity: 448
Bitcoin Core for Writcoin is the official client for Writcoin. Writcoin is the official network for the electronic exchange of GE coins.

If you're so paranoid about governments, why are you writing TM next to your word? Are you planning on using documents that would identify yourself when you register the trademark somewhere?

I guess even partial marketing buzzwords triumph in the end in spite of your primary idea being to avoid the NSA somehow by using cryptography that wasn't developed by them.
This is a government project managed by govt. M. A. Limakasidios.

I like the .gov.ge in your email address.

Sounds totally official...  Roll Eyes
Have you not heard of "grass-roots" politics? What is so absurd about a 240 * 1015 km3 terra-celestial state knowing such humble beginnings?

Nothing absurd about it at all. I love me some math.

Bitcoin Core for Writcoin is the official client for Writcoin. Writcoin is the official network for the electronic exchange of GE coins.

If you're so paranoid about governments, why are you writing TM next to your word? Are you planning on using documents that would identify yourself when you register the trademark somewhere?

I guess even partial marketing buzzwords triumph in the end in spite of your primary idea being to avoid the NSA somehow by using cryptography that wasn't developed by them.
This is a government project managed by govt. M. A. Limakasidios.

I like the .gov.ge in your email address.

Sounds totally official...  Roll Eyes

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 151
You do realize that you are not offering anything of value?
I am pretty sure this is the case with all altcoins. I don't think this one offers any less lack of value then any other one you will find in this subforum
donator
Activity: 714
Merit: 510
Preaching the gospel of Satoshi
You do realize that you are not offering anything of value?
A week later and you're still bumping your own nonsense?

Where are all the crazy paragraphs about aliens and lizard-people?

This thread is far too tame.
Activity: 378
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
Yeah agree with you
For its origin, little-endian hardware is likely to encompass backdoors. Should you care for privacy, you should care for eluding it.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Is anyone here concerned with avoiding little-endian computers?
Has this project been formally approved by the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster?
Activity: 378
Knowledge could but approximate existence.
Note, this coin builds against Bitcoin 0.9.99.?what's the real means?
That's the Bitcoin Core pulled from the master branch of the Bitcoin project's GitHub, Inc. Git repository.
Activity: 228
Note, this coin builds against Bitcoin 0.9.99.?what's the real means?
Activity: 178
Great Empire Coin  Grin
Yes, like United States Dollar.
aha,like United States Dollar!so funny!
Activity: 178
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
This support is largely untested  Huh
Activity: 266