Pages:
Author

Topic: Great news for Ethereum Classic holder (ETC). Coinbase will listed on 7th August - page 2. (Read 238 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I think that ETC are more secure and profitable because it is following coinbase. ETC future is potential and profitable. In my opinion, ETC will turn very fast.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
F***CK bear market!! Lots of people including me could make lots of profit on this news but even coinbase listing can't make it pumping hard in this bear market  Embarrassed
Activity: 67
It's an amazing news for its investors and that may surely climb the value of ETH, trade volume will also increase, and for this, the total market capitalization has also increased but there is a lot more to achieve to gain the position of bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 13
AMEPAY
That is great news for etc holders and investors, so what do you suggest etc will keep growing after listing on coinbase or we should get ready for profit taking and downtrend?
Activity: 658
Merit: 100
that's mean ETC is not dead yet yay! the price difference between ether ETH and ETC is so huge now with support from Charles of Cardano it can do very well 
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
This exchange can list a lot of others interested and useful crypto. Why they choose to list ETC? Why not Cardano or IOTA or NEO?
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
Though it is listed on coinbase still I don't like ethereum classic, maybe if the magic is decentralization, why don't they list more decentralized coins?
Activity: 1829
Merit: 134
From the first time ETC held a hardfork, it attracted my attention and of course with the news that ETC listed on CoinBase was very good news. I'm not a big fan of ETC but it seems I agree with you about the ETC that is similar to BCH, let's wait for the next news.
Activity: 306
This is definitely looking like the next big news for ETC as it might help the coin to reach higher grounds which ETH has never been able to. A lot of people are holding on the Ethereum Cash right now, hopefully it won't backfire for them.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature space for rent
It's the great news whoever hold Ethereum Classic (ETC). Coinbase going to listed on 7th August. They have made a tweet few hours ago.
Final testing for ETC support on coinbase.
Quote from coinbase tweet.
Our engineering team is beginning final testing of Ethereum Classic on Coinbase products. We expect final testing to be completed by Tuesday, August 7, at which point we expect to announce that we’re ready to accept inbound transfers of ETC.

I think it will be more bump after got listed on coinbase. I think future of ETC is most likely Bitcoin cash. May be price will raised up rapidly.

What you think about Ethereum Classic (ETC) ?
Pages:
Jump to: