Pages:
Author

Topic: Great resistance against new ICO's all over the world by goverments and banks... - page 2. (Read 476 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Maybe than you can also make some registration fee over the registration wich makes it for low level scammers not interesting to do so.
But keep it low enough to normal investors to get there recommendation on the list.
Also there can be a record of scam ICO's on the list which do not have all the thrusted necessery requirements for an ICO.
And ofcourse full proof of exitence by the regulated paperwork.

It's just a idea..

But it has to be globely....i think
Activity: 490
Merit: 102
90% of everything is bullsh*t and mostly ICO are only ponzi schemes or "real money for swinging in the clouds". From the other side shall we see fully centralized and regulated ICO inside crypto system? That will be funny because that will quit the whole conception of crypto. Technically how it can be controlled? Legal and Illegal coins and tokens? Can it appear that BTC will really open the Pandora's box of mega-centralization and control?
Is it maybe not possible to create somekind of "institute" where you can deposit a legal claim for a new ICO based on some basic rules?
Ofcourse with a website, registration and afterwards proof of youre existence?
So you can get some recognition from a solid platform?

For people who wants to invest in this brand new world it maybe an interesting portal.
Any ideas?
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
Actually they are very high risk investments since many of these companies do not have an official registry or formal offices to address any claim. Personally I think that there should be more regulation in this new business model, and that is why I have recently seen ICOs like Crypto 20 that already requires documentation to be able to invest.
Activity: 756
Merit: 252
Date now 14-11-2017:
How do you think about the big resistance by a lot of goverments and official financial institutes ?
It's lately all over the news that a lot off warnings are coming from news agency's not to invest in so called ICO's.
It is also a fact that some are scams but some are very profitable.
Some are saying it's like the stock market.
I think it is normal that we are seeing a bigger resistance against icos, while some icos are good projects most of them are nothing but scams and many people are losing a lot of money investing in icos, I do not like government regulation but it seems people are not going to learn their lesson in any other way.
Activity: 532
Merit: 500
Worldcore - Banking for the Future

The ICO industry is full of scams, and this is not looking good for the industry being able to regulate itself, which is why so many countries are taking the side of banning ICOs, or at least investors investing in them. It's unfortunate that the industry is to full of scammers. There needs to be some legitimate web services which can actually audit ICOs, by audit I mean being flown down at the ICOs expense, to inspect offices, financials, meet staff, etc.
I also think that POS must be tamed to reasonable profits like normal interest in rates of 5 to 12 % rates.
And POW must be rewarded more because of the effort, investment in hardware and power bills.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167
MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG
good they are too accommodating to scams.

POW must return
Date now 14-11-2017:
How do you think about the big resistance by a lot of goverments and official financial institutes ?
It's lately all over the news that a lot off warnings are coming from news agency's not to invest in so called ICO's.
It is also a fact that some are scams but some are very profitable.
Some are saying it's like the stock market.
Pages:
Jump to: