Pages:
Author

Topic: Great run with Bitcoin! - page 3. (Read 385 times)

legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016
July 25, 2018, 05:15:11 AM
We are not seeing a strong sign of bull run. This run is caused by ETF expectation. And the ETF decision is delayed. We may see a huge reversal if the ETF approval is denied.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
July 25, 2018, 01:05:57 AM
In the past months we are experiencing a bear trend
the "bear trend" ended about 2 months ago. you are way too late Cheesy

but the sign of reversal comes out and now we are seeing a great run with bitcoin.
signs of reversal is not a big rise. it is when price reaches the bottom, stops going down and starts becoming stable and entering an accumulation phase like that past 30 to 40 days of bitcoin which has been the buy signal indicating the end of the bear run and start of a bull run.
the rise is just proving that the speculation 1 month ago about bear run ending is correct.

I'm wondering if people are still doubting about bitcoin after this trend.
only people who listened to FUD doubted bitcoin otherwise you could have seen the strong buys that has been happening all this time BEFORE the rise began.

The volume of buying is very strong, I expect $10k in a short run.
i do expect that too.

Red Market is opportunity to buy - I enter in cryptomarket last month during a bloody market, through my experience in trading I know its a good to buy when people are panicking. I trust the red market with bitcoin and now profit is coming to me.
wrong.
"red market" indicates price fall. you should not buy during a fall, you should buy when the fall is near the end meaning at the bottom. for example price started dropping from 9.5k+ down to $6k and market was red all that time, you shouldn't have bought at $9k or $8k but you should have waited to see when it ends then bought back in.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 24, 2018, 09:11:38 PM
In the past months we are experiencing a bear trend but the sign of reversal comes out and now we are seeing a great run with bitcoin. I'm wondering if people are still doubting about bitcoin after this trend. The volume of buying is very strong, I expect $10k in a short run. Some of my advice to those who are new in this market just like me:

Red Market is opportunity to buy - I enter in cryptomarket last month during a bloody market, through my experience in trading I know its a good to buy when people are panicking. I trust the red market with bitcoin and now profit is coming to me.

Improve your skills - Analytical ways of thinking is very important in the market, learn more about trading and how to use some of the indicators this can help you to read the market.

Its great also to have some mentor in real life where you can actually ask for some advice. Have a profitable trade everyone! Smiley

Absolutely you are right, in regards with bitcoin uptrend or down trend we have nothing to worry or even panic ,if you are knowledgeble enough  the market  ,falling of price you can take it as an opportunity to buy, hold then Earn.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
July 24, 2018, 08:36:07 PM
In the past months we are experiencing a bear trend but the sign of reversal comes out and now we are seeing a great run with bitcoin. I'm wondering if people are still doubting about bitcoin after this trend. The volume of buying is very strong, I expect $10k in a short run. Some of my advice to those who are new in this market just like me:

Improve your skills - Analytical ways of thinking is very important in the market, learn more about trading and how to use some of the indicators this can help you to read the market.

Its great also to have some mentor in real life where you can actually ask for some advice. Have a profitable trade everyone! Smiley

Yes you are right, i think that most of the people who invest in the past while the market price is dumping are now earning a huge amount because the price of bitcoins today is slowly growing again.
Activity: 72
Merit: 1
July 24, 2018, 07:59:58 PM

Pages:
Jump to: