Pages:
Author

Topic: Greece Proposes Using Tourists as Tax Spies to Fill Shortfall... - page 2. (Read 1536 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1047
Your country may be your worst enemy
What a bunch of fascists! I would have never imagined that. A government's hiring innocent-looking foreigners to spy on its own people.
Activity: 182
Merit: 123
"PLEASE SCULPT YOUR SHIT BEFORE THROWING. Thank U"
I hope you do understand that the cia/nsa aka usmiic have all the datas on all the those that have breached the law, they keep you free to use you when they will need it... come clean, and least they will have nothing on you... what they will ask is unknoweable but it could be those you loved for their sex trades. why trust those that feeded - protected and spreaded the gmo? 0 reason to trust.

IN GOD I TRUST (and the first One). do what you what, but be ready to be shafted. (a like annihilation of a continent, culture and way of life. raw and without light. it's beyond preying, it's tormenting, across generations until the last that could be seen as Children of God; or until those enemies of Them are all killed.).
Activity: 756
Merit: 506
$400 billion debt.  How many barter transactions, of exchanging boxes of apples for olive oil, do you need to bust to pay that monster debt down?   Huh

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Loose lips sink sigs!
Sounds like a good plan. The Greeks need to either do away with the services they can't afford or pay their fucking share of their taxes...you can't refuse to pay taxes and then be pissed that the government has to resort to austerity measures.

Where do I sign up? I'll take a trip to Greece to do some sleuthing on their dime!
Activity: 675
Merit: 500
I wonder if they have the cash for all that german made spying equipment. Greece wanted freedom from their debts. They will get it. So are all their islands and everything else. Greece = Made in China. Soon.

If penalties for tax evasion are made more stringent, won't compliance increase?
Make an example out of a few tax evaders. The rest will toe the line very quickly.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/03/09/business/international/greece-proposes-using-tourists-as-tax-spies-to-fill-shortfall.html

----------------------------------------
I wonder if they have the cash for all that german made spying equipment. Greece wanted freedom from their debts. They will get it. So are all their islands and everything else. Greece = Made in China. Soon.

Pages:
Jump to: