Pages:
Author

Topic: #GreeceBitcoinDrop - page 2. (Read 1369 times)

legendary
Activity: 1227
Merit: 1000
June 29, 2015, 11:22:05 AM
I guess @YanniKouts is the most influential Greek reporter on economic issues... but he is in Brussels..

Still, I've sent him a few bits.
Activity: 155
Merit: 100
June 29, 2015, 11:08:18 AM
Kalimera Smiley (Ps: that's the only word I know in Greek)
I hope Our Komşiler (neighbours) gets awakening on bitcoin...
Activity: 672
Merit: 502
June 29, 2015, 11:05:24 AM
If I was a whale I would do a Greek giveaway, unfortunately im not, so good luck with it. I can't personally afford giving away money for free right now. I may tip some small quantity just for the sake of it.
legendary
June 29, 2015, 11:04:03 AM
I see they're mostly singers/models/public figures... Would they easily advocate the adoption of Bitcoin? Would their main public be open to accept Bitcoin?

It would maybe work better if we raised awareness of personalities known in Greece to be agitators, instigators of public revolt, economists, government critics, political commentators, or something like that Smiley

Go ahead. Find some journalists, entrepreneurs with 10k+ followers on twitter who are in Greece and have tweeted in the last 24 hours.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1009
June 29, 2015, 10:57:53 AM
I see they're mostly singers/models/public figures... Would they easily advocate the adoption of Bitcoin? Would their main public be open to accept Bitcoin?

It would maybe work better if we raised awareness of personalities known in Greece to be agitators, instigators of public revolt, economists, government critics, political commentators, or something like that Smiley
legendary
June 29, 2015, 10:56:42 AM
Honestly they probably won't care or acknowledge it, I do like the optimism though. I rather just save my coins instead of trying to force adoption, it will happen regardless it just takes time.

Maybe. But it won't cost you anything if they don't pick them up (that's one great feature of changetip). If just one of these 10 picks up a few bucks in Bitcoin, or just gets curious and looks it up... they could change a lot of minds in the coming months.
legendary
June 29, 2015, 10:50:22 AM
A great idea from Barry Silbert

@barrysilbert: Anybody in Greece want some free bitcoin? Respond here
Keep half, give away half
#GreeceBitcoinDrop

Here are the top 10 tweeters in Greece, if we each send them a few bits via Changetip, we might start the ball rolling on some real change!

@Desp1naVandi
@ElliKokkinou
@Nat_Theodoridou
@AnnaVissiLive
@Mariettta
@xrisnik66
@Katia_Zygouli
@evanvar
@gusgofficial
@gpapadopoulos

Don't forget to use #GreeceBitcoinDrop

https://twitter.com/hashtag/GreeceBitcoinDrop