Pages:
Author

Topic: Greed and crypto !! - page 16. (Read 5182 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 102
August 31, 2018, 12:30:41 PM
In crypto everyone is hungry. And also noone can predict when market is high because 99% of all coins have no product, or have but do we really use it? So, I want to say that in a speculation phase everything is possible and it is up to you when you sell, what are your expactations and so on.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 12:26:57 PM
First, of course, the idea of taking a loan in a bank to buy more crypto sounds crazy.

Crypto market behavior is very emotional. There is a simple assumption, do not become too greedy, the market may experience a correction in a long time.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
August 31, 2018, 12:07:13 PM
 A person must have greed for more.That help us to do more efforts which help us to get good reward.But always prepare yourself for losses also.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
August 29, 2018, 02:43:27 PM
Greed and crypto are incompatible if it is a trader's trade on a crypto exchange. This is especially true of the situation at the present time, when the price fluctuations of altcoins exchange rates on the exchanges have decreased.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
August 28, 2018, 01:57:12 AM
I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks
The green market is something for which it is worth buying cryptocurrency at all. I hope to see it in the next couple of months
Activity: 140
August 24, 2018, 07:28:55 AM
I will say at once and unequivocally - a loan in a bank for the purchase of crypto currency can not be taken at the present time. Risks are understandable and losses are inevitable. In order to trade you do not need to risk $ 50,000. Now is not the first half of 2017. I trade at the exchange with altcoyins, preferring modest sums and get a good profit.
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
August 24, 2018, 02:27:37 AM
Take a bank loan for the purchase of crypto currency one of the most stupid ideas I've heard of. I've heard many cases when credit money was invested in the crypto currency, after which they fled to court with claims that they were deceived.
Activity: 238
August 24, 2018, 02:21:05 AM
Crypto has become very popular today and Collecting amount of cryptocurrencies is a promising deal which will support your future with money so much.
Activity: 173
August 21, 2018, 03:25:34 AM
Current position of the cryptocurrency market is not stable enough to do some serious manipulations with money, the possible risk has been raisen here.
Activity: 41
August 19, 2018, 07:27:40 AM
My interpretation of putting into crypto, is to contribute just what you can stand to free. Whoever needs to prevail in crypto won't enable himself to be driven by avarice into putting into simply any coin. Cautious investigation should be done before taking part in any speculation, since a few coins are poop coins. Do ypur appropriate research and put into a decent coin.
Activity: 43
August 13, 2018, 07:15:32 PM
In the event that you do as such, you would put yourself at a hazard. Getting a credit to put resources into crypto isn't generally a decent decision except if you have additional cash that would assist you with covering a conceivable misfortune. Anyway, I am not a fanatic of this move as individuals should put cash that they can stand to lose, which isn't your case. You can do it, however you can accuse just yourself in the event that you settle on an awful choice that would wind up as a major issue for you.
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003
August 13, 2018, 07:01:42 AM
Greed is what make a lot of crypto investors to lose the perfect time to sell their coins and make the most profit. They are always thinking that the price will go up and they will make money money but then the price starts going down and the same greed does not allow them sell their coins because they are waiting for the price to go back up and just like that they never sell and never make any profit.
Activity: 329
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 10:05:38 AM
The negative aspect of greed in crypto isn't so much the greed itself, but rather what it can cause to do on bearish market.

Absolutely, it can never survive the market once you never think the best it can offer or do something to make the value of coins increases. Just pause a little moment into cryptos by keeping coins more profitable not in attitude of greed.
Activity: 42
August 11, 2018, 09:54:19 AM
Buying too much coins avoiding the risk facts would be foolish idea. As the market is a volatile place, there is no guarantee that profit will come in very short or long time. Every possibility should be kept under supervision.
Activity: 168
Merit: 3
August 11, 2018, 09:51:52 AM
People buy a huge amount of coins in the hope that these coins will repeat the success of bitcoin.But people do not want to study the project in which they invest.Do not know how to count capitalization.And in the end buy their coins for expensive and disappointed.Then do it all over again.
Activity: 90
August 11, 2018, 09:50:33 AM
In the field of crypts, it is extremely difficult to be a long-term holder. Since it is difficult to resist selling when you see that prices are starting to fall sharply. You do not need to be greedy.
[/quote

I think it is just the other way around. i think people would have a hard time selling when the market is getting better though there is the possibility that waiting a little bit more leads to profit
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
August 11, 2018, 09:44:31 AM
The negative aspect of greed in crypto isn't so much the greed itself, but rather what it can cause to do on bearish market.
Activity: 98
August 11, 2018, 09:38:10 AM
I think it is impulsive to take a credit of $50k to put resources into digital money. It is perilous and hazardous in the meantime, cryptomarket is so unstable and you may even wind up being hypertensive since nothing is found out in crypto. It will requires loads of feelings and in the event that you ain't sincerely solid and savvy, it will definitely have bunches of critical outcomes on your wellbeing. Relinquish that idea brother.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 09, 2018, 09:25:47 AM
Getting rich is what we all care about. People are involved with money is obvious. But you should not be greedy in the crypto field. Be careful investing, do not think that when you join is you will make a lot of money. It can make you white.
Activity: 92
August 09, 2018, 08:57:27 AM
Its part of human, our needs are simply insatiable! But you have to control yourself against much greed and don't forget to invest only what you can afford to loss.
Pages:
Jump to: