Pages:
Author

Topic: Greed and crypto !! - page 27. (Read 5182 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 10, 2018, 04:53:33 PM
This is something common in here, and we all know that if we are holding crypto, we all are going to suffer greed because we want more, this is something common and normal because we are human.
Activity: 163
Merit: 0
June 10, 2018, 04:52:05 PM
I think that in the current market growth we will be able to take a loan and buy Bitcoin or Eth for now, but I do not have the greedy feeling as you say, because I invest in crypto currency is a good idea, but I think it's crazy, take out a loan and buy crypto currency, because the market is unstable and in an instant we will lose everything we have.
Activity: 58
June 10, 2018, 04:46:46 PM
This is partly risky,but it makes sense as in the future cryptocurrencies will grow with a high probability
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
June 10, 2018, 04:29:14 PM
Crypto investment is very profitable, but there is always a risk.
and if you take the road by borrowing to the Bank, I think it's very risky, in addition to the risk of loss of investment you choose, you also have to pay monthly installments plus interest, I think it's a double risk, but if you believe can bring profit, why not try.
I really salute with your courage.
Activity: 532
June 10, 2018, 04:20:12 PM
Never take a loan, And never borrow money to trade Crypto-currencies on the exchange. It can happen that what happened today, and you will incur large losses.
Activity: 50
Merit: 2
June 10, 2018, 04:11:29 PM
If your salary will allow in which case to give credit without prejudice to yourself in life, then take of course, if you succeed, you will become rich enough,and if not, well, nothing terrible, you will be able to give credit  Grin
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
June 10, 2018, 04:08:37 PM
entrepreneurs will always tell you to risk big and earn big. Your idea sounds like you are indeed ready to risk big. Just make sure you have read enough about these ICO,s you wish to invest so that you dont lose big.
Activity: 196
June 10, 2018, 04:04:37 PM
Do it only if you have enough experience in analyzing and predicting the Crypto market. I believe you are not a great commercial expert in the Crypto market, so I think you should be calm and have a smarter decision.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
June 09, 2018, 10:56:46 AM
To borrow capital to the Bank and used for crypto investment, I think it is very risky because you have to pay interest on loan every month.
You will be troubled by the bank deposit problem, and any prediction does not always come true, think again your decision, I am sure there will be a way out for each problem.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
Esport Ecosystem
June 09, 2018, 10:45:04 AM
almost all of us in here are come to make profit, that is normal for human I think. to be honest sometimes I feel to greedy for make decisions about trading, yes that is bad things in this cryptocurency trade. something are going fast up & down in here, learn from everything to be better.
Activity: 749
Merit: 13
June 09, 2018, 10:41:32 AM
Greedy is human nature if you find a thing that is of great value but is very dangerous if not controlled well in the world of crypto.If you want to get into the world of crypto make sure the money you use instead of money for daily life because if the market is in a bad condition you will be puzzled and panic how can you eat day to day.
Activity: 238
June 09, 2018, 10:41:10 AM
I think that to transfer real money to cryptocurrency not the best idea. To risk real money not necessarily, it is enough to receive for a start any cryptocurrency for Bounty, to translate received we will allow tokens in ETH further already at will or to invest or remove in Fiat.
Activity: 65
June 09, 2018, 10:38:42 AM
I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks

I guess it would be bad if you are going way that far just to satisfy your wants. Well, it is good because you are really eager to collect more and more and then sell it in bulk but if you can't afford more I guess you must be satisfied with your collection don't over extend just to get some more you will end up having big liabilities, and what if the price drops to zero? It would be bad right? You just have the crypto without meaning at all. So, I suggest satisfaction must be use with your situation.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
June 09, 2018, 10:36:26 AM
Your idea to buy coins by taking out loan is nothing but a crazy idea. My suggestion is that do not invest in cryptocurrency by taking out loan. You may get into debt. The market is always unstable, and unpredictable. So how can you say that you will get more profit and pay back the loan. If you are interested, you can start out with whatever you have. Good Luck.
To avoid losing of coin, don't be greedy to panic selling coin. I believe in this kind of investment technology in crypto we must have patience and learn to analyze the market how it can goes.This is unpredictable so better to, hodl and take long term investment to gain tremendous profit.
Activity: 770
Merit: 14
www.thegeomadao.com
June 09, 2018, 10:30:32 AM
Your idea to buy coins by taking out loan is nothing but a crazy idea. My suggestion is that do not invest in cryptocurrency by taking out loan. You may get into debt. The market is always unstable, and unpredictable. So how can you say that you will get more profit and pay back the loan. If you are interested, you can start out with whatever you have. Good Luck.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
June 09, 2018, 09:09:03 AM
As we all know, greed is a very bad feeling, but it is very often inherent in rich people who are rich not by their own right but by inheritance, it happens, so it happens that people by nature are very greedy, when greed in measure, this is good, but in crypto-currencies this is very fatal.
Activity: 261
https://assetsplit.org/
June 09, 2018, 09:07:11 AM
In the field of crypts, it is extremely difficult to be a long-term holder. Since it is difficult to resist selling when you see that prices are starting to fall sharply. You do not need to be greedy.
True, now you can see that many people are selling their altcoins into Bitcoin, because Bitcoin is kind of certainty in the future
Activity: 535
Merit: 33
here we go
June 09, 2018, 09:04:05 AM
Yeah, your story shocked me, because we know investment in crypto is very high risk, let alone capital from the loan, it sounds crazy and brave in my opinion. Hope you can achieve the expected. Good luck
Activity: 106
Merit: 28
June 09, 2018, 09:03:19 AM
let's be honest we're not just here because of the technologies
Activity: 88
June 09, 2018, 09:01:21 AM
I think taking a loan from a Bank is not a good idea . Better learn the assets and buy at the bottom of those coins that have the potential and will make you a good profit in the future
Pages:
Jump to: