Pages:
Author

Topic: Greed and crypto !! - page 4. (Read 5182 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
November 24, 2018, 12:00:36 AM
I think i feel greed in cryptocurrency. I've always trying too keep/hold my coins and wait them patiently until the price is generating good profit from my investment.
it's better if you have gotten a profit but not as much as you want it should not have to wait until the value reaches your target because you might regret it because prices fall. No Cryptocurrency movement knows, and often goes up and down so if we don't monitor it you will lose a good moment. no need to be greedy because it won't produce anything.
Activity: 14
November 23, 2018, 11:49:58 PM
We need a new Ethereum
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
November 23, 2018, 11:20:00 PM
I think i feel greed in cryptocurrency. I've always trying too keep/hold my coins and wait them patiently until the price is generating good profit from my investment.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
fLibero.financial
November 23, 2018, 10:29:33 PM
Greed can ruin your plan and effort. It is said that everyone has some measure of greed and it's important we are aware of our greed so we can control it instead if allowing greed to control us!
Activity: 378
November 23, 2018, 10:26:18 PM
Don't be too greedy just because of crypto, still be fair when looking for results in crypto and still have confidence that what we are doing in crypto for now will generate benefits for the future
copper member
Activity: 154
www.codex.one
November 23, 2018, 10:18:01 PM
I feel that i never have enough coins. To day i just bought another batch with Icon (ICX) i am not only bullish on ICX but wish i had more of WAN,VEN,ONT,NAV,OMG and EOS.

Do you guys feel the same thirst/hunger to buy/add more fiat to the crypto world. And when is enough ?

Because of the long downtreand we have been withness to now. Do i start to be positive to what i see right now. And want to take a loan in the bank 50k to buy more of the coins that i have mantion in this thread. The plan is to make 2-3x and sell some and pay back the loan. I know this sounds crazy to most of you and i know it is.

Positive and negative comments are all welcome in this thread. Thanks

I think another case of being greedy when it comes to crypto is when a bounty hunter is creating too much account and joining it in the same campaign. As a result, they just dump the price and the coin itself. Better always to follow rules as we should be fair.
Activity: 14
November 23, 2018, 09:26:38 PM
On that market, I would not sell anything
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
November 23, 2018, 07:54:36 PM
The greed is important in the cryptocurrency world because it will make you a lot of money if you know what you are doing. HODLing is the name of the game for cryptocurrency investors, once they buy a crypto they will HODL it until when the price is good to sell.
I do not agree with this statement, because greed very often on the contrary destroys people. Many cases when because of greed people waited more time to get more and in the end they earned several times less.
Activity: 263
November 23, 2018, 05:36:11 PM
The greed is important in the cryptocurrency world because it will make you a lot of money if you know what you are doing. HODLing is the name of the game for cryptocurrency investors, once they buy a crypto they will HODL it until when the price is good to sell.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
November 23, 2018, 02:52:11 PM
I don't think you should get excited. I'm sure you understand myself recently falling prices bought another cryptocurrency. But you don't have to go into debt to the Bank. Be prudent and invest as much as you have.
Activity: 224
November 23, 2018, 02:43:04 PM
Greed will not lead to wealth. I'm somehow invested in the projects indiscriminately and in a growing market profit as soon as the market has changed to bearish, I almost really lost it.
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 22, 2018, 05:45:11 PM
Yes i feel that hunger about altcoins also. It will not finish in the future because we know how these coins are valuable and because of that we want to buy more and more without stop. That knowledge causes that hunger and i am very happy to have that. It clearly shows we know what we are buying and we are aware of the potential about these altcoins.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 03:03:49 AM
I hope you dissuaded from this idea because since last fall you would have lost almost all the money and chances of a speedy growth disappeared. Never take the money in the debt on the cryptocurrency market, only invest what you can lose or you can leave for a few years.
Activity: 350
November 22, 2018, 03:00:46 AM
Everyone wants to make more money. This is normal. I am also a greedy person. I often make more than 20% profit from the altcoin, but I am not willing to accept these profits. I eventually lost all of this. investment!
Activity: 490
Merit: 2
November 22, 2018, 02:53:23 AM
no, I'm not like you. I only buy coins whose potential for increase is very good in my opinion. like the example of etherum and ripple.
Activity: 736
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
November 21, 2018, 02:06:29 PM
I can say that I have a negative attitude towards lending to cryptocurrency. You can take a loan if you have something to give .. Also the rate should be the minimum for the loan. Because some loans have excess interest rates too. What is not beneficial for you. Of course there is a chance to make X2 X3.
Activity: 434
Merit: 156
November 21, 2018, 02:01:16 PM
I think it was a bad idea) I think you should not invest in loan funds. The market is nondescript, anything can happen.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
November 21, 2018, 07:07:54 AM
Once upon a time really smart people posted and replied. Now every other post is a bot, the once which are not "believe".
Time to move on is near as this bunch takes over, xrp and co....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZHCVyllnck
Activity: 224
Merit: 12
November 21, 2018, 07:06:57 AM
One more optimistic post. Guys look at the market, we will not see any uptrend movement util the end of the year. Just accept it and move on. We cannot do something if whales decide to kick off the most of the participants. Be patient and hold.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 674
November 21, 2018, 07:02:52 AM
if only I had money, then I would use this downtrend to buy lots of coins, especially coins like bitcoin and ethereum because I am sure that both would be able to return to high prices and maybe even exceed the highest price they have but unfortunately I have no money I will only be a spectator when other people party when the market recovers
Pages:
Jump to: