Pages:
Author

Topic: Greta Thunberg is the time's person of the year 2019 - page 2. (Read 998 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

Since a 16 year old worked so well, what do you say we try a 12 year old scolding the UN next? Or we could go straight to the shrieking babies?

Her age doesnt really matter if she manages to draw attention to the issue, but from looking at her "speeches" I get a strong feeling that she's just a puppet, a vessel and it's not gonna play out well for her future mental stability. Her becoming the time's person of the year is also questionable to me, she haven't done anything exept talking and gathering some attention both positive and negative. There're much more people that deserve this title by actually putting their work and getting some perceptible results
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
Swedish teen who started by protesting in from of the Swedish parliament for action against climate change now is the major attraction for media around the world. Time like every year selects one of the most influencing person in the year as Time's person of the year.

Seeing this post I wonder where has she vanished now. I guess she was a deserving candidate to be nominated by times magazine as person of the year. She was very viral and effective with her speeches, especially "How dare you!". At a very young age , she was able to reach to UN and brought attention to very important topic of climate change. I did notice a shift in attitude of nations , organizations and even individual and they saw sustainability and recycling as important and duty.
Leonardo DiCaprio has been campaigning and has brought awareness to Climate Change for a very long time before this girl came out and started criticizing leaders about them doing nothing with regards to Climate Change. Apart from her protests I didn't see her do anything to help like planting trees which is proven to reduce carbon emissions.

Since a 16 year old worked so well, what do you say we try a 12 year old scolding the UN next? Or we could go straight to the shrieking babies?
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
Swedish teen who started by protesting in from of the Swedish parliament for action against climate change now is the major attraction for media around the world. Time like every year selects one of the most influencing person in the year as Time's person of the year.

Seeing this post I wonder where has she vanished now. I guess she was a deserving candidate to be nominated by times magazine as person of the year. She was very viral and effective with her speeches, especially "How dare you!". At a very young age , she was able to reach to UN and brought attention to very important topic of climate change. I did notice a shift in attitude of nations , organizations and even individual and they saw sustainability and recycling as important and duty.
Leonardo DiCaprio has been campaigning and has brought awareness to Climate Change for a very long time before this girl came out and started criticizing leaders about them doing nothing with regards to Climate Change. Apart from her protests I didn't see her do anything to help like planting trees which is proven to reduce carbon emissions.
legendary

Seeing this post I wonder where has she vanished now. ....

Someone cut her money off?
Activity: 910
Merit: 254

legendary
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
If you Google "Greta Thunberg at the beach" or "Greta Thunberg in a bikini"...

... and look at the pictures...

... you will always see Greta wearing way too much clothing for global warming...

... except indoors where there is some heat.

Cool
Activity: 686
Merit: 262

Another candidates for the same honor could be the hong kong people fighting the war at their side to protect their rights. Greta Thurnberg is not a bad choice either considering her age and contrasting contribution she did for the society and future generation. She raised an important topic of climate change often ignored , and led it to the UNs and also made the orange man envy her.
legendary
If global warming was all that bad, she'd be in her bikini.

Cool
Activity: 4
Merit: 0

what a fucking year  Undecided
legendary
'Bout time we got some competition in there.

Meat Loaf DARES To Challenge Greta Thunberg And The Man Made Climate Change HOAX!!!

How DARE He??! World famous singer Meat Loaf is challenging Greta Thunberg's narrative that climate change is man made and the mainstream media is attacking him for expressing his opinion on this apparent global issue. In an interview with MailOnline he said "I feel for that Greta…"She has been brainwashed into thinking that there is climate change and there isn't"…"She hasn't done anything wrong but she's been forced into thinking that what she is saying is true." In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth explains why Meat Loaf's claims are not unfounded but are in fact based on scientific evidence and also why we here at Press For Truth believe that YOU are not the problem and therefore YOU should not be penalized for something you didn't do.

Meat Loaf DARES To Challenge Greta Thunberg And The Man Made Climate Change HOAX!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KUelYlJlwr8

Cool
Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

There were possible more candidates for times magazine but for me personally Greta made much impact all across the world at such young age with such important topic of climate change and global warming. Greta is indeed epitome of youth power and was able to reach UN , make an impact at all levels , reach television of each corner and also get in head of Trump. Also kudos to her for mocking Trump through twitter , I like it how she always replies that man with her twitter handle bio.
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
When I saw a vid about this, I rolled my eyes harder than the Evil Queen in Disneyland and said "Terrible". Her handlers really trying hard to prop her up don't they? Seems they don't even check the internet to see how people ridicule her.

I don't see TIME's subscription growing just coz of this. I've stopped reading it years ago.

She's someone's puppet, most likely his fathers who supports her leaving school and often speaks out on her behalf in the media. It's not the first time old people try to realize their unfulfilled ambitions through their kids. The same sentence that will sound average when spoken by an adult will have a much greater impact repeated by a child. Old folks will say "she's so young and so experienced already, so inspired.
I don't like what she's doing and I believe she's simply selling herself. An image is worth millions these days and many people and companies will pay a lot of money to have her dance to their music. If an instagram account can make you $10k, she must be making millions.

She's paid for it. Who would believe a young girl without influence will actually caught the attention will make it up there without someone behind her? Of course she is a puppet.  Painting her as if she is one of the greatest crusader when the world is all twisted, we don't even know yet whether the earth is actually round lol Europe has more games to play while the 3rd world countries are struggling to feed the lives of their people, do they want the 3rd countries to stop feeding their kids?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
the problem is that this climate change trash is mainly a third world problem europe is turning towards CO2 efficient energy systems, besides no one knows weather its really a human made issue, because plants in sea and on surface benefit form more CO2 in the atmosphere and incorporate it. so using fossil fuels boosts plantlife.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1335
Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody
When I saw a vid about this, I rolled my eyes harder than the Evil Queen in Disneyland and said "Terrible". Her handlers really trying hard to prop her up don't they? Seems they don't even check the internet to see how people ridicule her.

I don't see TIME's subscription growing just coz of this. I've stopped reading it years ago.

She's someone's puppet, most likely his fathers who supports her leaving school and often speaks out on her behalf in the media. It's not the first time old people try to realize their unfulfilled ambitions through their kids. The same sentence that will sound average when spoken by an adult will have a much greater impact repeated by a child. Old folks will say "she's so young and so experienced already, so inspired.
I don't like what she's doing and I believe she's simply selling herself. An image is worth millions these days and many people and companies will pay a lot of money to have her dance to their music. If an instagram account can make you $10k, she must be making millions.
Activity: 744
Merit: 266

Greta is an epitomy of youth power who managed to reach the corners of the world and also shake the big people of the world. At such age she managed to reach the UN , talk to various leaders and make Trump envy her a little. She has her way with people with her speeches and is also powerful while stating how important it is to save climate for the future generation. I support the magazine's decision of making her the person of the year 2019.
legendary
^^^ I agree. Popularity for the moment. Time is losing subscribers anyway. So, they might as well back something like Greta.

Getting rid of Time does present a problem. When they are gone, we'll have to keep our eyes open to see where they will pop up next. Now at least, we know one of the places they are lurking... Time.

Cool
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617
Another misguided kid who has been manipulated by the politically correct educational system. She is a prime example of why the voting age should be increased and not lowered.
Given that the brain doesn't finish (significant) developments until your 20s, this is an agreeable opinion.

So... she's been smoking some of that really good stuff?

Heard her speech recently which was about us battling with physics?  Partly true but yes this kid had been used by political parties. You can always tell when there is the lack of conviction to how she says something. She should just be playing online games, the people behind all these are just using her and steals her youth. Their own government won't even stop polluting their air.
Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
This is a hypersensitive child who almost always looks stressed, unhappy and triggered in social situations...

Her psychological vulnerabilities are being abused to present the false narrative that they are originating from the supposed "inactivity" of the public regarding a very broad and flawed interpretation of climate change...

Such a sinister dirty tactic to push political agendas guarantees that the underlying motives cannot be good. The failing, deranged, "fake news" time magazine is also certainly receiving funding from the political manipulators and the special interest groups they serve; otherwise it would have gone out of business a long time ago...
Pages:
Jump to: