Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★ GREYDICE.ME ★★ BITCOIN DICE | 0.3% EDGE | AFFILIATE 0.1% | WELCOME BONUS - page 3. (Read 5888 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Official change From greydice.net To https://greydice.me

https://i.imgur.com/qKQgBUs.png

* New high technology server
* Added SSL certificate
* Reducing the load on the server
* Fixed the affiliate problem
* Changed the faucet to 1000 Satoshi
* Added the minimum rate - 100 Satoshi
* Added giveaway for users from this thread
 https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.10621750

Today and tomorrow house edge will be only 0.3%.

Thank you and Good Luck! https://greydice.me
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000
I see the bet very very slow
Activity: 668
Merit: 393
Crypto-Games.net: Multiple Games, Multiple Coins
Referral problem fixed
good news Smiley
and faucet decreased to 5000 satoshi right, why?
Probably because of all the faucet farmers, 10k satoshis is not nothing with all the bots
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Referral problem fixed
good news Smiley
and faucet decreased to 5000 satoshi right, why?
Referral problem fixed

We're back for 3 days!
Toke a quick look on the site. A lot of bugs on this site.

But the best on yet.
"We offers state of the art affiliate system. You will forever receive commision from every user you refer. Every bet made by Everyone you refer gets added to your balance 0.1%. This is regardless of whether the bet they make is a win or a loss."

I understand basic English can be hard, but when writing something on your official website, i suggest you ask someone to help you.

When i bet 0.0001 = 10000 Satoshi My affiliate earnings increased by 1 satoshi aka 0.00000001

10000 - 0.1% = 10 <- should be
10000 - 0.01% = 1 <- Is now

So my question to the Owner is.

1) Are you trying to scam your users ?
or
2) Is you'r IQ so low you can not even do basic math ?

i noticed the affiliate system problem too.. i hope OP can fix this asap before players get tired visiting his site

Today we will change server, and we fix problem with referral.
Activity: 546
Merit: 500
The auto-bet is doing whatever it wishes.. It doesn't apply the settings as it should and it's reaaaaaaally slow.
Can you fix that?
Activity: 140

But the best on yet.
"We offers state of the art affiliate system. You will forever receive commision from every user you refer. Every bet made by Everyone you refer gets added to your balance 0.1%. This is regardless of whether the bet they make is a win or a loss."

I understand basic English can be hard, but when writing something on your official website, i suggest you ask someone to help you.

When i bet 0.0001 = 10000 Satoshi My affiliate earnings increased by 1 satoshi aka 0.00000001

or

i noticed the affiliate system problem too.. i hope OP can fix this asap before players get tired visiting his site
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007

But the best on yet.

or
legendary
Activity: 1400
Merit: 1001
Does the verifier of the site comply or work  with external verifiers of other sites which have the same algorithm ?

We function similarly, but a little different.

If you look into the code.. there in plainsight written DarkCoinDice and a specific link. Tell me am wrong, but this is a cheap code and you don't know how to use it.

Apart from that. It doesn't show winnings, neither "MY BETS" so you can't prove you actually won, unless you made video from it. Autobet, completly broken, if you put 500 to roll on 2x, 3x or 4x and hit green with 500 it should double. It doesn't, it gives you only +1 to balance. If you loose, it takes -500 from your initial balance. Care to explain? If you say, it is "not funcionable yet", don't use it.

Rolling is slow, delayed and it eats up two times of the roll you did actually. If you dare to refresh the site... it says you don't have any balance.

Maybe, maybe...a nice start, but you should do it offline before givin this to community.
So I gathered from your post that this dice site is really lackluster, launched too early and somewhat buggy. Thanks for beta testing, they should pay you for this.

tl;dr The cons of this site definitely outweigh the pros.
Activity: 178
(ノಠ ∩ಠ)ノ彡B
Does the verifier of the site comply or work  with external verifiers of other sites which have the same algorithm ?

We function similarly, but a little different.

If you look into the code.. there in plainsight written DarkCoinDice and a specific link. Tell me am wrong, but this is a cheap code and you don't know how to use it.

Apart from that. It doesn't show winnings, neither "MY BETS" so you can't prove you actually won, unless you made video from it. Autobet, completly broken, if you put 500 to roll on 2x, 3x or 4x and hit green with 500 it should double. It doesn't, it gives you only +1 to balance. If you loose, it takes -500 from your initial balance. Care to explain? If you say, it is "not funcionable yet", don't use it.

Rolling is slow, delayed and it eats up two times of the roll you did actually. If you dare to refresh the site... it says you don't have any balance.

Maybe, maybe...a nice start, but you should do it offline before givin this to community.
Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
What is the max win per bet?
With your site's bankroll less than 3 btc, I am surprised that I am allowed to make a 9900x bet with the 10000 satoshi from faucet.
Tomorrow, we want change server. Now GreyDice work too slow.
legendary
Activity: 1049
Merit: 1009
TRX: TCRKDukYt2zDie9vJDhToKrP3tyTV29U48
Site down? I can't get on. Wanted to try it out
Site update, and now working.
legendary
Yes the site is down again
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1034
legendary
scam site deletes winnings and tiny bankroll anyway,, why would anyone play here!?
Because u have no proof and they paid a significant amount to me Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: