Pages:
Author

Topic: Gridcoin / BTC exchange via GoogleDocs [Buy: 0.0035|Sell:0.005] BTC per 1k GRC - page 5. (Read 15731 times)

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257
Chainjoes.com
Whoa, grc has arrived at those prices already? :O 1btc for 1k grc?

LOL, no it has not reached those prices...
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Difficulty has risen on Gridcoin too, maybe that's why.

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Sheet updated, added some tasty new offers. Bump!
Chainjoes.com
zulzedd - BTW, crystalmud on the order sheet is "newtocrypto" here on BCT... The link for his profile is on yesterday's order sheet...
Oh, didn't noticed this. Ok, thank you!

NP my friend happy to help    Smiley
zulzedd - BTW, crystalmud on the order sheet is "newtocrypto" here on BCT... The link for his profile is on yesterday's order sheet...
Oh, didn't noticed this. Ok, thank you!
Chainjoes.com
Chainjoes.com
Whoever changed my sell price from 0.0919 to 0.0949 I would appreciate it if you would stick to editing your own orders. Thanks.
It's possible to find who was that in change history. Editors - don't do this anymore, please.

It may not have happened, I thought I remembered setting my price to 0.0919 because I swear I remember the lowest sell order being 0.085 and then the next lowest was 0.092 and I wanted to be just beneath the 0.092. I was apparently mistaken because I can't seem to find these edits in the history.

I apologize for my mistake, this is pretty embarrassing...
Whoever changed my sell price from 0.0919 to 0.0949 I would appreciate it if you would stick to editing your own orders. Thanks.
It's possible to find who was that in change history. Editors - don't do this anymore, please.
Chainjoes.com

***EDIT***
It seems I may have been mistaken, I can't seem to find in the history where I had set my price to 0.0919, but I swear I remember doing it... I apologize if I have made a false accusation...     Embarrassed
Hey zulzedd,
is it possible ( for the future),
that you add the approximately date when a transaction has been done?

Seconded, that would be useful (especially in the future) to see how the trading value changed over time. Thanks a lot for managing so much of the trade information Zulzedd!
Volume of trades is recording and it's possible to add to graph volume bars, if you meant this.
Hey zulzedd,
I thing that should be relatively easy.
By the way, does the amount in the sheet means, that this is the minimum of GRC to buy/sell?
In this case it for me it makes sense that there are higher buys than sells, but if not, it doesn't.
Hi! Thank you for your suggestion. I thought about adding time, in this case also graph will look prettier, but problem is that not only me is editor of the sheet, if add this column i must oblige other editors of the sheet do the same, and, in my opinion, it's enough obligations for them already. I can be wrong.
Amount on the sheet is the maximum, means how many GRC/BTC user holds for sell/buy.
Best regards!
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hey zulzedd,

Seconded, that would be useful (especially in the future) to see how the trading value changed over time. Thanks a lot for managing so much of the trade information Zulzedd!
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
Hey zulzedd,
I thing that should be relatively easy.
By the way, does the amount in the sheet means, that this is the minimum of GRC to buy/sell?
In this case it for me it makes sense that there are higher buys than sells, but if not, it doesn't.
I would like to buy 10k GRC @ .085.  I tried to add a comment on the spreadsheet, but I think I did it wrong.  First time using a google doc to exchange.

-N
Hi! Spreadsheet is now closed for guests. You can write offers here, PM me or send your gmail address to me and i'll invite you to spreadsheet as editor.
P.S. Your offer now listed.
ne1
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
I would like to buy 10k GRC @ .085.  I tried to add a comment on the spreadsheet, but I think I did it wrong.  First time using a google doc to exchange.

-N
Buying 20k for 1.8btc
What a nice offer! Added to the sheet.
Activity: 138
Merit: 100
Pages:
Jump to: