Pages:
Author

Topic: Gridseed gc3355 not accepting shares, What Am I Doing Wrong? - page 2. (Read 5507 times)

legendary
Activity: 1890
Merit: 1031
Already checked it. Didnt't change anything. As well as other COM#,USB2/3,Software,Driver ...
I can not find other whit the same problem, i still think we are doing something wrong.
How is your bat file looking?

Also found this
"Now the key is you have to remember the com assigned to the miner before you apply the usb driver with zadig as this is still secretly the com port to use in cpu miner"
Source: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487419.60

i am not from of the miner right now, so can try it out in 7 hours
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Already checked it. Didnt't change anything. As well as other COM#,USB2/3,Software,Driver ...
legendary
At least that would be my guess ...
Since some mining software i showing a Hashrate and everything is pluged in an installed.
I mean what else could it be ?

Btw do you have a second miner ? I'll get a second one soon. And then I can test that one as well.

No, not yet...  Hope someone knows what the problem might be.  Can the firewall be the problem?
At least that would be my guess ...
Since some mining software i showing a Hashrate and everything is pluged in an installed.
I mean what else could it be ?

Btw do you have a second miner ? I'll get a second one soon. And then I can test that one as well.
legendary
I can't help you but I'm really interested in a solution. Because I get exactly the same as you.
I tried everything but nothing works.

The only thing I can imagine is that the bios of the device might be broken.

Can be? I have spent the last tree days fixing the problem whit out results Sad
I can't help you but I'm really interested in a solution. Because I get exactly the same as you.
I tried everything but nothing works.

The only thing I can imagine is that the bios of the device might be broken.
legendary
Hi,
I am having troubles getting my miner up and running (scrypt only)
I have used the suggested mining softwarere from this blog http://cryptomining-blog.com/1165-download-cpuminer-for-gridseed-5-chip-gc3355-asics-with-reduced-power-usage/

I get a error when i click on miner.exe, see picture below.

I i use the bat file it seems that the miner is working but i suspect no share`s are accepted, please see picture below.

I try to use more that one pool, multipool.us, megamultiepool
For that last pool this are my worker name and passw. stratum+tcp://scrypt.megamultipool.com:3335 worker naam is ZetaOS.dual2
I have changed the com poort to com2 using the STMicroelectronics Virtual Com Port, Port2 seems to be free, i have tried other ports as well, and ofcourse edit it in the miner.bat file.
Picture divicemanager comport 2 free

My bat file looks like this

Code:
minerd.exe --freq=650 --gc3355=COM2 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.megamultipool.com:3353 -u ZetaOS.dual2 -p x

Also tryed this bat file settings

Code:
minerd.exe --freq=650 --gc3355=COM2 -o stratum+tcp://scrypt.megamultipool.com:3353 -u ZetaOS.dual2 -p x

Video whit the trouble i have
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GhhDlJZT0ws
Sorry for my bad English, but as anyone have a clue what i am doing wrong here?
Pages:
Jump to: