Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy] 1 KNC Miner Saturn 175 GH/s miner + hosting (10 shares) LIVE - page 2. (Read 10657 times)

Activity: 711
Merit: 532
Thanks for organizing this! I'm all kinds of delighted.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10
I have received your PM thanks for the confirmation. Please let me know if the 3 shares don't get sold. I am thinking of taking another one. Thanks.

Will do.

I was already asleep when you opened 3 shares. Undecided
Activity: 816
Merit: 1000
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Update in post thread top. Miner ordered and paid for! Congratulations everyone Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1498
Update posted in thread top.

Paid. 1KnC1o5RXy7pxTC3sJaJCDdnuApmEU61yc
Update posted in thread top.
legendary
Activity: 1498
1 share remaining. PM me before purchase. I will also at this point start the ordering process to verify final price including shipping etc. I deem it worth it to order now based on the 'proof' that is starting to show up from the 'Open Day' in Stockholm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=214285.620

If this seems ok to share holders I will way a few minutes and then attempt purchase covering the last share, if possible with my own funds.

I'll take the last share. Go ahead and pay, I'm good for it Smiley
1 share remaining. PM me before purchase. I will also at this point start the ordering process to verify final price including shipping etc. I deem it worth it to order now based on the 'proof' that is starting to show up from the 'Open Day' in Stockholm: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=214285.620

If this seems ok to share holders I will way a few minutes and then attempt purchase covering the last share, if possible with my own funds.

1 share remaining for purchase + 1 on hold for payment before the group buy closes.
Activity: 104
I have sent payment for one share.
Transaction ID: 231ede7cdf4d60b52edd088860ee4260d85b6f4b94ce58b0e27ce4816ef12a75
3 shares remaining. Please PM me BEFORE you send funds so that I can make sure not to over-sell shares.
I have received your PM thanks for the confirmation. Please let me know if the 3 shares don't get sold. I am thinking of taking another one. Thanks.

Will do.
Activity: 99
All currently ordered share-holders should now have received PM's with verifiaction of purchase. There are currently 3 shares left and I will hold these 3 for 'seleme' for a while (PM sent) while I follow the updates on the KNCminer open day.

I have no doubt we will sell out and have also contacted KNC miner to ensure that the funds raised will cover not only purchase but shipping. Update coming as soon as I have more to report.
Update: Just woke up on the couch, apparently I need some sleep. Will crash for a few hours and then update thread again.
Question, who pays for the power and colocation?

Or will you be hosting it in your home?

The plan for now is for me to host the miner in my home. I am however waiting for the final details on knc miner co-location. If it would be financially beneficial to all share holders to co-locate at kncminer I will bring this to a vote.

If I as planned right now run the miner from my home I will carry running expenses from the proceeds of the two shares I own. I pay $0.10 kw/h and will have fail over Internet (Comcast/AT&T) and have a ups/surge protector in place. I am also having an alarm system installed.
I have gotten a few PMs reg. payments ans share allocation. I am going through the payments now. Everyone who sent btc in the last few hours are GUARANTEED their shares. The reson I closed the auction for further shares at this time is purely to make absolutely sure I do not over-sell shares.

Expect a pm within the hour if you have sent money but I have yet to verify your purchase. There are currently a few shares left that I will be releasing when I ham 100% certain all current buyers are correctly accounted for.

Thank you for youtpr patience, I would just rather get it right then stress.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
I'd also just like to verify that my reservation was accepted. My transaction should appear relatively soon, just got to break some bitcoin out of cold storage.
I see that the OP has been updated to reflect 0 shares available at 5:20 AM central time.  Before I sent my payment (at 8:42 central) it said 5 available.  

TheSwede, can you verify a list of who made it in the first 10 shares?

Activity: 711
Merit: 532
I'm in for 1 as well:
3155c769008bb38fe1531df0afefc3b5442a4993f6699f50be08e3a6b2f2d6c6
I'm in:

4218556c7bc62b0aca16a2af05926f60e4e0502d19451b470a5c701deed29c45

Thanks,
Dave
Pages:
Jump to: