Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy] AntRouter R1 - .185 BTC - In stock - Custom Firmware! Cheap Shipping - page 2. (Read 10999 times)

legendary
Activity: 1973
Merit: 1007
Have you received a notification that your bulk order has been shipped yet?

Since people are posting about CrazyGuy, way back I bought a few Block Erupter Cubes from him and everything went smoothly, one had a board die a few months after and he replaced it for free.

Not yet, hope to see them ship out in the next few days. I ordered early on the first day, so we should be at the front of the queue.

Sounds great on that!  That is why i trusted you with my order.    Fronting the bill on first day truly put's your group buy apart from what others do.

Thanks for doing this GB! 

*Edit hopefully soon!  The thread had first person claim to have conformation of it shipping.

Yes, ours shipped around 2 am this morning. I'll update when they arrive.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Since people are posting about CrazyGuy, way back I bought a few Block Erupter Cubes from him and everything went smoothly, one had a board die a few months after and he replaced it for free.

Not yet, hope to see them ship out in the next few days. I ordered early on the first day, so we should be at the front of the queue.

Sounds great on that!  That is why i trusted you with my order.    Fronting the bill on first day truly put's your group buy apart from what others do.

Thanks for doing this GB! 

*Edit hopefully soon!  The thread had first person claim to have conformation of it shipping.
legendary

legendary

Good question as I owe you shipping once you know box size Smiley.
Activity: 1249
Merit: 506

legendary
Activity: 1036
/dev/null
It's a pretty decent lottery ticket.

yes, but this lottery ticket consuming electricity and will be useless as router/ap in few years..
Activity: 918
Merit: 1002
Great seller.  Have bought a few transactions from him before.

Always was very smooth transaction. Highly recommend.
Second this--CG is a top-shelf seller.  I've bought loads from him over the last couple years and never one issue.
legendary
Activity: 4102
Merit: 7765
'The right to privacy matters'
may get one. have to read the specs again.
legendary
I am interested, but would like clarification on the US adaptor. It doesn't appear to be required to run the R1. Does or Will this impact the price?

Adapter is included, although I purchased them from a different source.  I do not agree that it will not be required.

Shipping will be paid by the buyer, or label provided to me. I am thinking the R1 and adapter will probably fit in a padded priority envelope @$5.25 shipping for US sales.
Activity: 700
Merit: 501
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=905210.msg
I am interested, but would like clarification on the US adaptor. It doesn't appear to be required to run the R1. Does or Will this impact the price?
legendary
will it be possible to ship these to the Netherlands?

I'll ship to the moon if you pay the shipping fees.
Activity: 104
Merit: 10
will it be possible to ship these to the Netherlands?
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1118
Lie down. Have a cookie
I am really curious about this little guy..

well wouldn't be too bad of an idea hooking up a switch and maybe one or two of these guys.
legendary
Great seller.  Have bought a few transactions from him before.

Always was very smooth transaction. Highly recommend.
Activity: 562
Merit: 506
We're going to need a bigger heatsink.
It'll take on average 1468 years to find a block with that little guy, which gives you a 1 in a million chance to get a block every 12 hours.

It's a pretty decent lottery ticket.
legendary
ANTMiner R1 Wifi Router - .185 BTC

Payment Address: 1N7PY23XqPDCHopBkghDfdGNxuyDppK5zL

I have a small batch of AntRouter R1 units I'm offering for group purchase.

Buyer provides shipping label or shipping payment.  Weight is 7 oz and can fit in a first class padded envelope for $2-$3.  Source shipping zip code is 75013

Custom Firmware!

Custom firmware can be loaded upon request. However, please note that loading custom firmware will void all warranties.

Custom firmware includes:
 - Configuration for up to 4 pools with full Bitmain solo mining support.
 - R1 Frequency and Voltage modulation (Use at your own risk)
 - Detailed R1 stats page, including pool statistics

I will never solicit you via PM for payment, watch out for scammers!
Pages:
Jump to: