Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy] Offline Cash Bitcoin Notes - PYMT info added to OP - page 5. (Read 1312 times)

legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
hello!

I have been asked by several people to do a group buy for these sets of notes - you can see all the details pertaining to them on this thread https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/info-offline-cash-bitcoin-notes-5402259

Thanks to JanEmil, who is allowing me to use his invite code to facilitate this group buy.

the prices are as such: 49 USD for a set of 4 notes - 1, 2, 5 and 10 mBTC denominated for serial number 101 and up (cannot specify what serial number only that is will be higher than 101) if you want a set with serial number 100 or lower it is $499 for the set of 4 notes again a 1, 2, 5 and 10 mBTC denominated set.

Please post your interest below. List what set type you want (standard or low serial number), qty desired and forum name

example:

Standard - 5 - MoparMiningLLC
Low Serial - 1 - MoparMiningLLC

I will be placing the order on 7/21/2022 - after order is confirmed, I will dm everyone with their price. I want to be able to confirm order completion before taking any funds.
I will allow for 3 days after my DM for payment, if no payment is received, your reservation may be sold to someone else.

please send payments in BTC - cost is $49 USD equivalent in BTC for standard set and $499 USD equivalent in BTC for the low serial number set

send payments to:

BTC: bc1qn37ly2yjla0thlnfsverzezrvxtxdsyvecp4es
strike: strike.me/moparminingllc
LN:- send me a DM and I can provide an invoice

Pages:
Jump to: