Pages:
Author

Topic: [Group Buy]1 KNCMiner Jupiter & Saturn Preorder 1-500 (1BTC=5.71 Gh/s) || 1 Sold - page 2. (Read 4290 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
WARNING PIZZA WAS MY ACCOUNT, AND IT HAS BEEN HACKED THIS GUY WILL SCAM YOU
The plot thickens...

Whats sad is that I have contacted the Admin about this and provided more than enough proof for any reasonable person to see that I owned the account. I provided my old password, users I had pmd, and actual PM word for word, screenshots my a bitcoin address that I used for a transaction with a user, and instead of at least shutting down the account temporarily to confirm everything they let him post freely.

The best advice ever given on these forums, which I now take to heart is Use Escrow

Yeah this post was shady all along. Did he steal your btc too?

No just my username I'm behind a VPN so he can suck my dick with trying to steal my BTC.
Friends, I noticed that Jupiter's payment page screenshot is not clear, why? I want to know which country you are? Will you and other promoters, like mining machine installed independently for each camera? If in case after the mining machine is broken, what would you do to protect the interests of investors?

It's a scam! He hacked my account
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Friends, I noticed that Jupiter's payment page screenshot is not clear, why? I want to know which country you are? Will you and other promoters, like mining machine installed independently for each camera? If in case after the mining machine is broken, what would you do to protect the interests of investors?
Activity: 266
The plot thickens...

Whats sad is that I have contacted the Admin about this and provided more than enough proof for any reasonable person to see that I owned the account. I provided my old password, users I had pmd, and actual PM word for word, screenshots my a bitcoin address that I used for a transaction with a user, and instead of at least shutting down the account temporarily to confirm everything they let him post freely.

The best advice ever given on these forums, which I now take to heart is Use Escrow

Yeah this post was shady all along. Did he steal your btc too?
The plot thickens...

Activity: 266
GUYS THIS IS PIZZA, MY ACCOUNT WAS HACKED, DON'T TRUST THIS POST YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
around what time can we expect these?!

September I think....

That's what they mention of their website.

Pizza, can you add the screenshots of Saturn and "half jupiter" payouts in the main post ?
Thank you

Screenshot for the Saturn is already on the 2nd post. However for the Jupiter I do not have a Bitpay page to show for it. I made the down payment based on the agreement that as long as I complete the other 50% by the end of the month I can keep the position 249.

So if by 30th June I am unable to sell atleast 45% of the shares I will ask the investors what they would like to do as the Jupiter would no longer be a part of the 1-500 slot. Based on the majority I will either refund everyone or carry on with the group buy.
Activity: 37
Pizza, can you add the screenshots of Saturn and "half jupiter" payouts in the main post ?
Thank you

September I think....
M8R
Activity: 7
You are welcome!
and I'm sorry but I have another question.... Now that kncminer anounced that Jupiter will have almost 400Ghs, the 1 BTC = 1 Share = 5Gh/s remains the same?

No problem at all. Now it will be 5.7Gh/s per share I believe and 2.56 for Saturn.
You are welcome!
and I'm sorry but I have another question.... Now that kncminer anounced that Jupiter will have almost 400Ghs, the 1 BTC = 1 Share = 5Gh/s remains the same?
Thanks, updated the "What are you investing in?" section
You say the Jupiter will also be 1-500, but how is that possible since the pre-order payment window for 1-500 is closed now (even for those who had a pre-order)? Do you have a special agreement with KnC?

The order was paid for partially on 10 June and I emailed Sam regarding this. He said I can still keep the spot if I can pay within June, hence the group buy.

What do you mean about "paid for partially" ?

Thanks

The payment was through Bitpay, I paid for about 50% of the total price according to the exchange rate back then.

So you have already paid 1 Saturn and 1/2 Jupiter?

Basically yes. The group buy is for the Jupiter to keep the 1-500 position.

But, you are selling shares for both ASICs no?

Maybe you can edit the original post with this question don't you think?

Thanks!
You say the Jupiter will also be 1-500, but how is that possible since the pre-order payment window for 1-500 is closed now (even for those who had a pre-order)? Do you have a special agreement with KnC?

The order was paid for partially on 10 June and I emailed Sam regarding this. He said I can still keep the spot if I can pay within June, hence the group buy.

Thanks

The payment was through Bitpay, I paid for about 50% of the total price according to the exchange rate back then.

Basically yes. The group buy is for the Jupiter to keep the 1-500 position.

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: