Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY][CH + EU] SCRYPT & SHA256 Miner (Hosting & Shipping) New Products! - page 2. (Read 4606 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 265

Seems so, i have asked this same question of a number of sellers/resellers and manufacturers.

the consensus seems to be - buy buy buy, dont think, just buy.

coupled with - everyone else is a scam, we are ligit (misspelled on purpose)

dont worry about making your money back, this. is. bitcoin. m00n, etc

from what i can work out, they only want retarded rich and or stupid buyers but they wont come out with it - just keep dangling turds painted to look like carrots from a distance - BUYNOW!!

I think I never pushed any marketing ... sentences like get rich with mining or ... that the products I sell are doing ROI in a month or a year or whatever ... each buyer has to do his calculations on his own ...

There are ways to do ROI ... faster ... then others ... I for my self moved over from SHA256 mining to scrypt earlier this year because I estimated the market in the SHA256 mining world getting to heavy ...

.... there was never a manufactuerer which sold his gold monkeys  to the public instead of mining with them himself ... every mining product that gets on the market ... has been valuated ... to be at the edge of beeing worth to mine .... there where some exception ... but they where all corelated with an unexpected price increase of the bitcoin ... in favor of the buyer
Hey,

I have to question the info you've mentioned:

Mining Capability(Official Number): 26 - 28 MH
Power Consumption: 450 W

Our colleague in DigInForce just confirmed that G-Black cannot run 26- 28 MH with a low consumption of 450W, this information came out from their lab. I think it's better not to post this unconfirmed information since it's impossible to make it happen. Smiley

I have not received this info so far ... I will have a G-Black in hand in a few days ... which will show the result of that unit.

legendary
Activity: 3220
Merit: 1220

Looks like the Gridseed A1 has some sort of thin server PSU, now with quoted power consumption at nearly 1400W and the rackmount "ears" on the case, can we assume that this is one loud ass mofo that will make my ears bleed if its not in some datacenter 100 miles away?

Any videos of it up and running/hashing, with sound?
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Hey,

I have to question the info you've mentioned:

Mining Capability(Official Number): 26 - 28 MH
Power Consumption: 450 W

Our colleague in DigInForce just confirmed that G-Black cannot run 26- 28 MH with a low consumption of 450W, this information came out from their lab. I think it's better not to post this unconfirmed information since it's impossible to make it happen. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1001
How do you figure any of these scrypt miners make back their cost when 1MH earns you 0.0024 BTC a day?

he aint the manufacturer, he's just reselling

So because he is reselling my ability to recover my cost is moot?

Seems so, i have asked this same question of a number of sellers/resellers and manufacturers.

the consensus seems to be - buy buy buy, dont think, just buy.

coupled with - everyone else is a scam, we are ligit (misspelled on purpose)

dont worry about making your money back, this. is. bitcoin. m00n, etc

from what i can work out, they only want retarded rich and or stupid buyers but they wont come out with it - just keep dangling turds painted to look like carrots from a distance - BUYNOW!!
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

You are in Romania right?

Are they shipping direct from China or are you doing pickup or delivery from CH?

Thanks

CH
legendary

You are in Romania right?

Are they shipping direct from China or are you doing pickup or delivery from CH?

Thanks
legendary
legendary
legendary
OK so $1650, then if you have to ship to an EU country we have to add another 20% or more on top? Plus shipping from Switzerland?

Would it not be better to get it shipped direct from China to the final destination?

VAT doesn't cumulate ... you would only have to pay 20% on the original price ... however it might be possible to ship straight from china ...

Hosting is 2-3% of the hashpower + electricity cost (around 0.15$ KWh)

OK so what would be a great help to everyone, I am sure, would be if you could quote full costs to the end purchaser, in a couple of situations.

By full costs I mean product + tax + shipping

1. 1 x A1 Miner delivered to you and picked up from CH by customer
2. 1 x A1 Miner delivered to you then shipped to customer
3. 1 x A1 Miner shipped directly to the customer from the manufacturer
4. 1 x A1 Miner purchased from you and hosted at your colo.

Shouldn't be too hard, lets say the customer is in the EU, say UK to make things simple.

This should help you sell more because you are being open and forthright about the full cost to the consumer.

Many thanks

Depending on quantity .. I can ship it straight from China to you ... for customers to pick up in switzerland it's additional 8% ...

for details contact me on PM ... regards.
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Maybe for this kind of bussiness you have to give direct shipping details with cost, as it becomes little complicated.
Each one of us in his country more or less knows what to expect
legendary
OK so $1650, then if you have to ship to an EU country we have to add another 20% or more on top? Plus shipping from Switzerland?

Would it not be better to get it shipped direct from China to the final destination?

VAT doesn't cumulate ... you would only have to pay 20% on the original price ... however it might be possible to ship straight from china ...

OK so what would be a great help to everyone, I am sure, would be if you could quote full costs to the end purchaser, in a couple of situations.

By full costs I mean product + tax + shipping

1. 1 x A1 Miner delivered to you and picked up from CH by customer
2. 1 x A1 Miner delivered to you then shipped to customer
3. 1 x A1 Miner shipped directly to the customer from the manufacturer
4. 1 x A1 Miner purchased from you and hosted at your colo.

Shouldn't be too hard, lets say the customer is in the EU, say UK to make things simple.

This should help you sell more because you are being open and forthright about the full cost to the consumer.

Many thanks
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
How do you figure any of these scrypt miners make back their cost when 1MH earns you 0.0024 BTC a day?

So because he is reselling my ability to recover my cost is moot?

legendary

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Can you explain more the VAT situation?

You get charged 8% VAT to import into Switzerland correct?

Does that mean your final price for pickup or hosting in Switzerland is:

e.g. 1500 A1 miner @ $1500 + 8% = $1620?

Can you indicate what the hosting costs would be for a single A1 miner? As from what I can ascertain hosting in CH isn't cheap.

Except the VAT there is another small fee for handling the documents by the customs.
Yes , the electricity here is quite expensive about 25 cents / kWh .
legendary
Can you explain more the VAT situation?

You get charged 8% VAT to import into Switzerland correct?

Does that mean your final price for pickup or hosting in Switzerland is:

e.g. 1500 A1 miner @ $1500 + 8% = $1620?

Can you indicate what the hosting costs would be for a single A1 miner? As from what I can ascertain hosting in CH isn't cheap.
legendary

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

Pages:
Jump to: