Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUP BUY][NZ+Australia] Antminer U2 - 0.035 BTC ea + S&H - Shipping Now - page 2. (Read 2401 times)

Activity: 101
Merit: 10
Hi,

** Updates **
  • Price reduced to 0.035BTC / NZ$25 (approx US$21.50 / AU$22.50 /€15)
  • Miners in-hand! Shipping next business day after payment! Plenty Available! Ask about International orders!
  • Shipping in BTC adjusted for BTC price drop, miner price in NZD dropped
  • Remove conditions for refunds as the no longer apply
  • Added an order form on Google Docs
  • Paypal available for overseas orders

I have a March 31st batch of Bitmain's Antminer U2 in hand.

I'm distributing these in NZ and to Australia since the courier charges to Australia are not too prohibitive with sufficient quantity.  Other destinations are more expensive, but I'm willing to estimate the cost.

I'm Peter, based in Auckland, New Zealand.  I have a perfect reputation on TradeMe, for what it's worth (QR code leads here)

Shipping
  • Auckland CBD - you can arrange to pickup from my place of work.  Please state that you intend to do this in your order.  This will be fastest delivery method - you should be able to collect the day I receive them.
  • NZ Shipping (Courier Post) - 0.014 for up to 2, 0.017BTC for up to 6, 0.02BTC for up to 10, 0.024BTC for up to 30, 0.02BTC7 for up to 53 ($1500 shipping insurance limit)
  • Australian Shipping ("International Economy Courier 2-6 days") - 0.05BTC for up to 10, additional 0.01 0.012BTC for an extra 10 (rounded up), limit of 30 per shipment (Australian GST free limit)
  • Australian Shipping ("International Express Courier 1-5 days") - 0.09BTC for up to 20, additional 0.015 0.02BTC for an extra 10 (rounded up), limit of 30 per shipment (Australian GST free limit)
  • Other Destinations estimate - Express courier 0.17BTC for first 20, 0.025BTC for each extra 10
  • Other Destinations estimate - Economy courier 0.084BTC for first 10, 0.02BTC for each extra 10

For those in NZ and wishing to buy in NZ Dollar:
Price each = NZ$28
NZ Shipping (Courier Post) - $8 for up to 2, $10 for up to 6, $12 for up to 10, $14 for up to 30, $16 for up to 53 ($1500 shipping insurance limit)

For those in Australian and wanting to pay via PayPal
  • Same price for the Antminer U2s (NZ$28 each)
  • 1-5 day International Express Courier with Signature NZ$55 for the first 20, plus NZ$10 for each extra 10 up to 30
  • 2-6 day International Economy Courier with Signature NZ$30 for the first 10, plus NZ$7 for each extra 10 up to 30
  • Other Destinations estimate - Express courier NZ$100 for first 20, NZ$15 for each extra 10
  • Other Destinations estimate - Economy courier NZ$50 for first 10, NZ$12 for each extra 10

For Pay Pal, I will need an e-mail address I can use to send a PayPal money request.

• NZ - Courier Post (next business day), orders of more than 10 will be with signature required on delivery unless requested otherwise.
  • AU - Both Courier options require signature on delivery

2) Confirm your order by making full payment

BTC Payment -  I will send a payment address in a confirmation PM
When you send you payment, PM a message signed by any of the input addresses in the transaction:
[/list]
Code: (Message body format)
---cut---

---cut---

4) Shipping - I will send the parcel on its way ASAP after I receive your payment.  This is admittedly limited by my need to juggle time to do this with the rest of my life, but generally next business day.

• NZ residents - payment in NZ$ - I will provide details of the account to deposit into.  For large orders, I would prefer an over the counter deposit at WestPac
  • AU / International residents - payment in NZ$ - I will provide a Paypal request to the e-mail address you supply

Pages:
Jump to: