Pages:
Author

Topic: [GROUPBUY FOR HASHRA MOONRAKER] FREE SHIPPING ANYWHERE - page 2. (Read 4611 times)

Activity: 172
Merit: 100
will wait if anyone manage to get their miner after 20th sep
Activity: 231
3 TH/s for $1,000 = SCAM.   Sorry...

Why? Just because nobody sells for that price? Maybe they will be first...

Put your money where your mouth is and let us all know how that goes.  Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1076
BTCLife.global participant

Why? Just because nobody sells for that price? Maybe they will be first...
Activity: 231
buy direct from the website MOONRAKER (1TH+ SHA-256) is just selling USD 445, u havent edit ur price?

On the site 3 x 1 TH/s units are only $1295, without a PSU. Not bad, but I refuse to pre-order.

Activity: 857
Merit: 1000
Anger is a gift.
buy direct from the website MOONRAKER (1TH+ SHA-256) is just selling USD 445, u havent edit ur price?

On the site 3 x 1 TH/s units are only $1295, without a PSU. Not bad, but I refuse to pre-order.
Activity: 172
legendary
And what about my suggestion? Time is money for both parties, please hurry up!

2all: has anyone already bought Hsahra's hadrware?..
copper member
Activity: 91
Merit: 0
Hi, is it possible to order 8 moonrakers 3th to europe with escrow service ?
Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
u can always write package value lower Wink
legendary
Activity: 938
Merit: 1007
do you know if the shipment is free for europe\italy?
Customs planned?
tnx

It differs really from country to country and from shipping company to shipping company. Sometimes I get an invoice for a simple DX toy and nothing for a miner. Calculate -with- costs and see whether you'd still want to buy it. Or order it through a company that get it's VAT back Wink
Activity: 24
Hmm, Good idea. We will look into this suggestion and get back to you.  Grin Not really bad if we were to send you one machine and get our credibility up. KIV this.
legendary
I know and i understand what has been happening in here around. But still willing to believe the community is really willing to support a genuine business if we try hard enough to prove. All we need is a chance to show that we are genuine in dealing. Genuine in delivering our promise too.

Anyway, just feel free to reply any questions you have with us or the GB, will reply in 8 hrs time as it's already 12:20Am here. Gotto catch some rest and prepare for a new month tomorrow.  Tongue
A chance? Hmm. The risk is too high. Please send me a HASHRA MOONRAKER 2TH, and I swear I'll pay for it right after receiving (in 1-2 business days). Otherwise you can shame me here, but I will never deceive. I just can't.  Roll Eyes As a bonus for trusting me I'll post here a review of this miner and everyone will be happy, Hashra, you, me and the whole community. Deal?  Grin
22% sales tax applicable for what i have asked from my shipping company.  Grin So the total cost for you would be Cost +22%. Maybe can give u a better calculation if i know what machine you are looking at.
legendary
Activity: 882
price Customs tax ? or VATs might be applicable ?
Sorry for the delay in reply. The shipping is free to anywhere. But if it were to go Europe. Customs tax / VATs might be applicable.  Grin
legendary
Activity: 882
do you know if the shipment is free for europe\italy?
Customs planned?
tnx
The item is available on Hashra website. It's set to deliver on the 20th september. It is not develop by us. We are reselling it to get the volume. Specs for the machine are posted in Post #1. More photo's and detail will be produced once simon from hashra reply to us. And im just really curious, no one knows about hashra released on the MoonRaker ?
legendary
Activity: 1081
Merit: 1001
its buyers job to doubt when they see new account selling hardware value many many BTC

but yours is to solve them if you wish to continue.

In all startup the difficult point is the capital.
Now hashra has in the past delayed orders or never sent them, so another difficult task to
overcome.

Good luck a big advantage is the low price but its not enough.

Yes, that's why i am replying to clear all the doubts. but surely enough, this is a difficult start, as so many scam case have happened in the past few years. But we are willing to work more on it.

Well, get on with it then.  So far, you just keep repeating the same line about working on your credibility without following through with it.  You can start by posting detailed specs and pictures galore of the unit.  You do have a finished product or a working prototype, don't you?

its buyers job to doubt when they see new account selling hardware value many many BTC

Now hashra has in the past delayed orders or never sent them, so another difficult task to
overcome.

Yes, that's why i am replying to clear all the doubts. but surely enough, this is a difficult start, as so many scam case have happened in the past few years. But we are willing to work more on it.
legendary
Activity: 1036

overcome.

Pages:
Jump to: