Pages:
Author

Topic: Groupbuy Solo Mining - Blockparty 2021 Number 2 - page 6. (Read 1240 times)

legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 2529
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Respectfully, I did not request this. Here is a screenshot of all my sent messages.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18xkLdS24ztdKUb4LvRTjUm_m-XWv0fB2/view?usp=drivesdk

There should be a policy where coins are only returned to original sending address because I did NOT ask for them to be returned!

sorry for that, but each account can delete send items.
If your account ask me for a paypack, you get the coins back.
Here are the TX ID from your (SCAM) request --> a523f95a4f8608bef3ae054fefcc814213d37cb640d26e4029e3941074450039
Payback / return only to the sending address is not possible. some user send coins directly from a exchange, so no return to a crypto exchange adress possible. each user send me a individiual message for return the coins. and the message was 100% from your account.
I'm sorry but it seems that you have been hacked and have become a victim of SCAMS.

you can ask mole0815 he is our german mod. but if you have not request the return, than your coins are unfortunately gone.

@mole0815, can you help Hiaxis? Did you have access to other logs from the board?
Activity: 234
Merit: 114
Da geht der Stress schon los Sad
Das ist einer der Gründe, wieso ich erst senden werde, wenn genug Leute zusammen gekommen sind. Minimiert zumindest die Chance solch eines Scams.

Die Frage mit den Slots habe ich nicht gestellt, weil ich an Probleme bei der Berechnung des Rewards dachte - ist klar, dass jemand, der doppelt so viel Bitcoins einzahlt auch doppelten Reward bekommt.
Ich bezog mich eher auf den Satz im Eingangspost, von wegen "mehr als 15 machen keinen Sinn, da sonst der Reward zu niedrig wird" - was ja auch der Fall ist, wenn mehrere Leute doppelt so viel einzahlen... aber gut - es erhöht natürlich auch die Chancen.
Activity: 97
Merit: 5
I need a moderator to step in here because I did not send the PM and that message is NOT in my PM outbox. I have changed my password but it would be good if a moderator can check that message and verify IP address it was sent from.
Respectfully, I did not request this. Here is a screenshot of all my sent messages.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/18xkLdS24ztdKUb4LvRTjUm_m-XWv0fB2/view?usp=drivesdk

There should be a policy where coins are only returned to original sending address because I did NOT ask for them to be returned!
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
DO NOT SEND COINS. I DID NOT REQUEST TO BE REMOVED!

PS...there is no message from me in my Sent box for PMs. I believe you were just scammed to send 0.01 BTC to a different address.
Hello Hiaxis,

sorry, the message was from your account (please have a look in to the picture).

to late, your 0.01 BTC are send back as requested from your account.
I'm sorry about your 0.01 BTC but it seems that your account was hacked and that's who initiated the withdrawal.
Please change your passwords of your account and your mailadress.

DO NOT SEND COINS. I DID NOT REQUEST TO BE REMOVED!

PS...there is no message from me in my Sent box for PMs. I believe you were just scammed to send 0.01 BTC to a different address.
Müssten die Teilnehmer mit 0,02 BTC nicht zwei Slots in der Teilnehmerliste verbrauchen? Wenn doch sonst die 0,005er als halber Slot gezählt werden Smiley

I think the payout if we hit a block can be weighted based on your individual investment versus the total group investment regardless of the number of slots. If we all put in 0.01 except for one who puts in 0.02, he/she will get double the payout the rest of us get. If we all put in 0.01 except for one who puts in 0.005, he/she will get a half share instead of a full share.

I assume the share of the block, if found, is just calculated as a percentage (individual investment divided by total group investment). Is this not how it works in this group?
yes if we find a block i will calculate the percentages of each member.

but you wrote me a PM to jump out this run, i send you the 0.01 from my private wallet and not from nicehash.
from the 0.01 i will take off a small portion for my transfer fee.

No, I did not request to be removed. Why was I removed?
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Hallo,  Grin
Ich bin auf jeden fall dabei mit 0,01 oder 0,02BTC kannst mich schonmal eintragen Smiley
nicht das es voll ist BTC müsten bis heute abend da sein, danke nochmal willi das du wieder ein gruppen mining anbietest auch wenn es das letzte mal bei mir nie was war bin ich jetzt guter hoffnung das wir was finden.
wie ist die chance den bei 15ph nen block zu finden ca.
Postet du noch das Template, dann kann ich dich als bezahlt hinterlegen, denn 0.02 BTC sind schon angekommen auf Nicehash
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Müssten die Teilnehmer mit 0,02 BTC nicht zwei Slots in der Teilnehmerliste verbrauchen? Wenn doch sonst die 0,005er als halber Slot gezählt werden Smiley

I think the payout if we hit a block can be weighted based on your individual investment versus the total group investment regardless of the number of slots. If we all put in 0.01 except for one who puts in 0.02, he/she will get double the payout the rest of us get. If we all put in 0.01 except for one who puts in 0.005, he/she will get a half share instead of a full share.

I assume the share of the block, if found, is just calculated as a percentage (individual investment divided by total group investment). Is this not how it works in this group?
yes if we find a block i will calculate the percentages of each member.

but you wrote me a PM to jump out this run, i send you the 0.01 from my private wallet and not from nicehash.
from the 0.01 i will take off a small portion for my transfer fee.

Hallo,  Grin
Ich bin auf jeden fall dabei mit 0,01 oder 0,02BTC kannst mich schonmal eintragen Smiley
nicht das es voll ist BTC müsten bis heute abend da sein, danke nochmal willi das du wieder ein gruppen mining anbietest auch wenn es das letzte mal bei mir nie was war bin ich jetzt guter hoffnung das wir was finden.
Servus hanspeter77,

ich trag dich mal ein und lasse den betrag mal offen. Postet dann das Template incl. Voting.

Hier kannst schauen wie die Chancen stehen --> http://solochance.com/
Guten Link für die Diff Entwicklung gibts hier --> https://diff.cryptothis.com/

Viele Grüße
Willi

Danke dir Smiley

Hallo,  Grin

Die Chance bei 24 Stunden steht aktuell bei 1:41

Du kannst aber ja mal selber ein wenig rumprobieren und verschiedene Werte für die Hashrate wählen. Hier gehts zur Seite -> http://solochance.com/

Allerdings wollten wir die nächste Anpassung der Difficulty ja noch abwarten weil es ja nochmal ein paar % droppt.
Aktuell sieht es so aus, dass es ca 7% droppt. Aber die Angabe ist wie gesagt nicht final, entscheiden wird es sich wahrscheinlich am Sonntag.

Ja is kein Thema besser wenn sie noch runter geht höhere chance nen block zu finden ^^
ja schön wären 100ph aber ob sich das dann noch rechnet am ende mit den kosten für das mieten glaube nicht.
Na hoffentlich gehts mehr wie 7% runter  Grin

This is my thinking with my lower 5PH votes. You will pay a premium for a large rental and odds are odds so perhaps it's easier to get a lower rental cost with a slower rental.

I personally much rather watch 5PH run for 3 days versus 15PH run for 1 day. Odds are the same regardless and the excitement lasts a little longer that way, along with the possibility of getting a cheaper rental.
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Das es eine Transaktion ist mach ich einen Slot draus und ziehe dann am Schluss möglicherweise einen Platz ab.
Aber ganz so hart werden wir es nicht handhaben, da sind wir flexibel ob da mal einer mehr oder weniger mitspielt…
Activity: 234
Merit: 114
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175
Hallo,  Grin
Servus hanspeter77,

ich trag dich mal ein und lasse den betrag mal offen. Postet dann das Template incl. Voting.

Viele Grüße
Willi

Danke dir Smiley

Hallo,  Grin

Du kannst aber ja mal selber ein wenig rumprobieren und verschiedene Werte für die Hashrate wählen. Hier gehts zur Seite -> http://solochance.com/

Allerdings wollten wir die nächste Anpassung der Difficulty ja noch abwarten weil es ja nochmal ein paar % droppt.
Aktuell sieht es so aus, dass es ca 7% droppt. Aber die Angabe ist wie gesagt nicht final, entscheiden wird es sich wahrscheinlich am Sonntag.

Ja is kein Thema besser wenn sie noch runter geht höhere chance nen block zu finden ^^
ja schön wären 100ph aber ob sich das dann noch rechnet am ende mit den kosten für das mieten glaube nicht.
Na hoffentlich gehts mehr wie 7% runter  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954
Hallo,  Grin

legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Hallo,  Grin
Servus hanspeter77,

Viele Grüße
Willi
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1175
Hallo,  Grin
legendary
Non-custodial BTC Wallet
Hallo Willi,
ging soeben raus

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Groupbuy Wallet: 3KWE8HcunSfvfNBy3CdXZdQ2HyvierBxeT
Rückgabe Wallet: bc1q9tu8nlwk8wd4xu4c7p8eetw9mrpq4h7x58zffz
Dein Einsatz: 0.01 BTC
Dein TX: ee032c4dc04f17b173293d820d39d536956f2802756f787ce05c1db473a120e0
Voting-Kommentar: 15 PH
hab dich eingetragen
Activity: 336
Merit: 24
Hallo Willi,
ging soeben raus

Groupbuy Wallet: 3KWE8HcunSfvfNBy3CdXZdQ2HyvierBxeT
Rückgabe Wallet: bc1q9tu8nlwk8wd4xu4c7p8eetw9mrpq4h7x58zffz
Dein Einsatz: 0.01 BTC
Dein TX: ee032c4dc04f17b173293d820d39d536956f2802756f787ce05c1db473a120e0
Voting-Kommentar: 15 PH
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1954
Natürlich auch dieses Mal wieder mit dabei. Bis zum bitteren Ende.
Eigentlich wäre es typisch wenn ich jetzt nach über 20 Runs genau einmal aussetze, dass genau dann der Block fällt.
Aber den Gefallen kann ich euch leider nicht geben, das könnte ich mir dann doch wirklich nicht verzeihen. Grin
Pages:
Jump to: