Pages:
Author

Topic: [Groupbuy] [UK] Saturn KNC Miner (0/40 shares) [CLOSED] !!! - page 2. (Read 6765 times)

Activity: 405
Merit: 255
@_vjy
Interesting. Let's upgrade, if there are no delays.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
Thank you so much, @Mogumodz!  Seeing that purchase confirmation is exciting  Grin Grin Grin

here is some very interesting news from the KnC website, https://www.kncminer.com/news/news-23

Upgrade Modules

We will be adding to our shop the upgrade modules to allow customer who have purchased a Saturn to upgrade their order to a Jupiter. The same goes for a Mercury upgrade to a Saturn. These upgrades will be available in the next few days.

My first question is, if we upgrade at a later date from a Saturn to a Jupiter, will we still get the same priority in the shipping queue?
If the answer to my first question is yes... then let's issue shares, collect the BTC, and upgrade our order!  This move could have big potential to get even more value out of our investment.

Thoughts?
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Thank you Mogumodz for staying up till early hours to get this GB completed!

Thanks pgbit, it's been my pleasure, I've sent everyone a PM. if you haven't got it simply ask me and I will send it again.
Activity: 771
Merit: 258
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
Thank you Mogumodz for staying up till early hours to get this GB completed!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225
Away on an extended break
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225
Away on an extended break
PS: The order is sent in as per Mogumodz's request via PM with me. The payment confirmations will be uploaded shortly.

Thanks,
John
@_vjy
@mogumodz, If this miner shipment is in October, then is it possible to delay payments to KNC miner for a month or so.

Problems with mtgox USD payments are now resolved, so exchange rate is expected to go up quickly.

If it shoots up twice the rate now (around $200), then you can consider buying another miner and distributing hashrates to shareholders. Cool

My question is, how long you can delay the payments to KNC? what's your strategy?
Activity: 71
Merit: 10
I think the problem is my PMs arent going through as I am a "newbie". Still in and all ok it seems. Ty.
Any news on whether this is now closed or in limbo or?

Basically, if I jumped the gun and sent my BTC too early, could I have it returned to the address from which it was sent please? Smiley

Just to be clear, btcusr, I'll pitch in more to fill up the escrow account if reservations flake and if OP opens partial shares, which he might not want.  I'm not offering to send you BTC directly
@_vjy
Thanks.. For 0.5 BTC, you'll get 5/13 of profit, of one share.

Anyone wants to join us for 0.2 BTC for the rest of 2/13 part of 1 share.

I'm also open for other options like escrow,  etc.

Otherwise, You can directly send your BTC to johnk, we'll show 2 to 3 trxns for 1.3 BTC buy to 'mogumodz'.

But, let's wait for all 3 to confirm.

@mogumodz, is that OK with you?
3 people paying 1.3 BTC as ( 0.6 + 0.5 + 0.2 ) and they will get fractional profits as 6/13, 5/13 and 2/13 respectively.

Otherwise, I can also distribute profits as I receive it.
If op is willing to pay out in fractional shares, 18/13 or 19/13 for example,  i'll pledge up to 0.5 more just to get the order placed asap.

Of course the ideal scenario is if everyone with reservation pay up and order placed in the next 12 hours  Smiley
@_vjy
If people who reserved didn't pay, then I want to buy one more share.

I've already bought two shares from this group buy.

As I have only 0.6 BTC, I can't buy one more share until someone willing to buy it together with me.

Antone wants to buy 7/13 th of one share for 0.7 BTC?

I'm in Singapore, and I'll share all my personal details with the buyer. I'll regularly pay 7/13 th of profit as I receive it.

Anyone wants to join me? Cool
Activity: 60
Well done group! Now let's hope KnC doesn't pull a BFL and actually delivers on time.

Cheers,

kernel
(TAH on the spreadsheet)
Activity: 76
Any shares left?
TX ID:

2befdb78ca943d6ea555031d6065d9f31c3e83db8c2e8c2bad72e89939b85924

https://blockchain.info/tx/2befdb78ca943d6ea555031d6065d9f31c3e83db8c2e8c2bad72e89939b85924

Will PM the signed address in a moment.  Smiley
Activity: 24
Can you reserver one for me? can pay soon.
Activity: 12
I'll bite, one more.

341550b98d9142ef466a745bde7143ab86e9219b1bb241cee9211ecbf584f043
Bumping, let's do this :-)
Unpaid reservations watch out, wait to long you might miss out!
Activity: 290
Merit: 250
1 Share Left !

15 reserved so more might be free after talking to reserved sellers.
Pages:
Jump to: