Pages:
Author

Topic: [Groupbuy] [UK] Titan KNC Miner (Postponed) [OPEN] 25MH Shares - page 2. (Read 3760 times)

Activity: 290
Merit: 250
Hi Mogumodz

Please reserve 1 for me. Let me know when and how you want the transfer made. Dealt with you before and done well, so might as well keep going. If it takes much longer to fill let me know.

Thanks, I shall reserve a share for you, did you want a 5mh or 10mh share reserved btw?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
Hi Mogumodz

Please reserve 1 for me. Let me know when and how you want the transfer made. Dealt with you before and done well, so might as well keep going. If it takes much longer to fill let me know.

What's the latest on this?

Still waiting for a few more shares to be reserved.
Activity: 94
Merit: 10
What's the latest on this?
I can pay 1.1 BTC for .5  (5MH) share if that is an option.

I understand if you want to keep it as whole shares though.

Oddly enough I was thinking of offering 5MH for 1.1BTC last night as I've had a few enquiries about it.

I will amend the main post and make it an option.
Activity: 423
I can pay 1.1 BTC for .5  (5MH) share if that is an option.

I understand if you want to keep it as whole shares though.
Any more updates?

Still need 5 more shares reserved or paid.
Activity: 4
Any more updates?
When will the miner be purchased or have you already paid KnC?

Order will be placed when all shares are sold. I'm in contact with the reserved share owners awaiting payments but it's whoever pays first when it comes down to it.

The last group buy moved so quickly it was within 24 hours of announcement.
Since all group buy threads for KNC's new miner have/will be moved from the Group Buy section to the Altcoin Market I expect they're getting less eyes looking them over.
Activity: 182
When will the miner be purchased or have you already paid KnC?
2 more shares might be taken but I'm still waiting to hear back before I reserve them.
Activity: 405
Merit: 255
@_vjy
I was part of his Saturn group buy.
I'm getting regular dividends.
Wont KNC be offering hosted hashes like cex.io in the massive DataCenter they are building?
http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/archives/2014/02/06/bitcoin-miners-building-10-megawatt-data-center-sweden/

I know KNC have a 'Plan B' in place for miners with Neptune orders (they will offer hosted hashrate for delays)

I expect they will sell hosted hashrate, if it will be as easy to buy and sell as quickly as on CEX I wouldn't know.

Hosting from KNC was very expensive imo the first time around for the BTC miners who opted for it ( OCT/NOV Saturn/Jupiters ).
I pay for all hosting and electricity costs myself so hosting isn't really on my list of things to worry about from KNC, just delivery times.
Activity: 1145
Merit: 506
This is who we are.
Wont KNC be offering hosted hashes like cex.io in the massive DataCenter they are building?
http://www.datacenterknowledge.com/archives/2014/02/06/bitcoin-miners-building-10-megawatt-data-center-sweden/
So after Alpha Tech, Flower Tech, Fibonacci, Zeusminer and Gridseed no big sums left, but I think I can spare one share for a real company Wink

I send you a PM with transaction id.

Thanks, I have PMed you back.
Activity: 17
Merit: 1
So after Alpha Tech, Flower Tech, Fibonacci, Zeusminer and Gridseed no big sums left, but I think I can spare one share for a real company Wink

I send you a PM with transaction id.
The problem is that you can only reach ROI if LTC/$ rate goes up. The Litecoin difficulty will rise fast because of the many Asic miners which are coming on the market this year. The KNC Litecoin miner seems to be the best offer at moment, but I'm not sure if it worth the investment.

Thanks for your input, the group buy members shall receive payments in BTC as stated unless otherwise arranged with myself.

The Titan Scrypt miner shall be mining the most profitable coin and said coins will be sold and converted to BTC for weekly payments.

"1/10th of the BTC proceeds from a KNC Titan Miner mining 24/7 for 24 months "
Activity: 8
The problem is that you can only reach ROI if LTC/$ rate goes up. The Litecoin difficulty will rise fast because of the many Asic miners which are coming on the market this year. The KNC Litecoin miner seems to be the best offer at moment, but I'm not sure if it worth the investment.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
I can vouch for Mogumodz, and though I'm prob going to sit this one out, I have been part of his last two group buys. Very professional admin, transparent (we've had issues with boards before), and share payments come on time. I'm on the West Coast of U.S., and location has never been an issue.
Activity: 4
Im up for a bit of this. Can i reserve 1 share please.
Pages:
Jump to: