Pages:
Author

Topic: GTX 1070 8GB card. Suggestions Please - page 2. (Read 1363 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 20, 2017, 08:53:19 AM
Anyone use 1070 inno 3d 3x ichill?
I wish to if it is stable with a 6 gpu rig and the hashrate?
Which is the best model of 1070?
Activity: 29
Merit: 0
August 20, 2017, 08:13:44 AM
thanks for this...i am just making some calculations. How many LBC can we hope to make per day?
just download the miner and test for yourself
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-dual-ethereum-amdnvidia-gpu-miner-v150-windowslinux-1433925
my friend had a few 1070s and he said that you should give it some time and change the dcri option on miner a lot to reach the best result.
also consider ZEC.

i see...so why do suggest ZEC and LBC? any specific reason?
i checked http://whattomine.com/ and also asked my friend, so i got this results.
if you want to mine and hold, these might not be the best coins to mine.
I'd rather mine most profitable coin and then change it to coin i want to hold
Activity: 35
August 20, 2017, 06:04:26 AM
thanks for this...i am just making some calculations. How many LBC can we hope to make per day?
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/claymores-dual-ethereum-amdnvidia-gpu-miner-v150-windowslinux-1433925
my friend had a few 1070s and he said that you should give it some time and change the dcri option on miner a lot to reach the best result.
also consider ZEC.

i see...so why do suggest ZEC and LBC? any specific reason?
August 20, 2017, 05:56:42 AM

For GPU mining, GTX stands best currently and 1070 is most upgraded model by now. If you want to do profitable mining then you will have to increase your hash rate as compared to other miners in the world. Because mining is work of competition, the one has more power will get most of the chances to find a bock.

Since the two to three years, GPU mining is thought to be unprofitable but its nothing like that if you have pretty good hashing rate.

Speaking about 1070 GTX model you are taking good step and I think you should go with its scale up before the prices for these cards sk rocket (which are already very high). So good option by now.

Thanks for the advice. what cryptos do u suggest that i should try mining?
Activity: 644
Merit: 263
August 20, 2017, 05:26:31 AM

For GPU mining, GTX stands best currently and 1070 is most upgraded model by now. If you want to do profitable mining then you will have to increase your hash rate as compared to other miners in the world. Because mining is work of competition, the one has more power will get most of the chances to find a bock.

Since the two to three years, GPU mining is thought to be unprofitable but its nothing like that if you have pretty good hashing rate.

Speaking about 1070 GTX model you are taking good step and I think you should go with its scale up before the prices for these cards sk rocket (which are already very high). So good option by now.

August 20, 2017, 05:08:10 AM
also consider ZEC.
August 20, 2017, 05:01:42 AM
August 20, 2017, 04:33:40 AM
Thanks for the suggestion. what is LBC?
August 20, 2017, 03:29:00 AM
Hi,
i have a GTX 1070 8GB card. any suggestion on what is the best crypto to mine at the moment? i just wanna watch how it goes before i begin to scale it up. please help.

Thanks.
i think ETH + LBC is a good option, use claymore's dual miner for that.
August 20, 2017, 03:14:18 AM
Hi,
i have a GTX 1070 8GB card. any suggestion on what is the best crypto to mine at the moment? i just wanna watch how it goes before i begin to scale it up. please help.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: