Pages:
Author

Topic: Guarantee protection for early investors. - page 2. (Read 293 times)

Activity: 138
Merit: 1
September 17, 2019, 08:39:39 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah we have a project a same like these they said the same also about the price protection.

In the end, they can't protect the price and the price below from the ICO price. It's mean they can't make the promise happens, and its called a scam investment because their main concept/promise was focus on price protection. The promise, just marketing to sell all of your token from the sale.
It look to me you did not read our whitepaper or check the website, we do not focus on the price please have a deep looking, and be fair.

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
September 17, 2019, 08:18:21 AM
Your title is misleading. There is no easy and 100% risk free is crypto market.

It involves money, so basically there is such thing as guarantee profit. And those who are saying otherwise, it is the project which will likely scam investors.

So everyone should be very, very careful and not trust anyone claiming that it is a sure fire profit for you.
Activity: 952
Merit: 110
September 17, 2019, 07:55:46 AM
Scam projects are everywhere in crypto world but i am not stupid enough to invest any dime in project that grants easy profits, the reality is there is no business or projects that have no risks involve, if its risks free its a big sign of RED FLAG, many project have used this step of Risk Free to scam investors in the past that i am aware off so its not going to work on me now
legendary
Activity: 2604
Merit: 1251
September 17, 2019, 06:59:07 AM
Yeah, yeah, yeah we have a project a same like these they said the same also about the price protection.

In the end, they can't protect the price and the price below from the ICO price. It's mean they can't make the promise happens, and its called a scam investment because their main concept/promise was focus on price protection. The promise, just marketing to sell all of your token from the sale.
Activity: 35
September 17, 2019, 06:27:57 AM
It look amazing, but how you guarantee the investors will not lose there money?how this work.
September 16, 2019, 04:49:24 PM

Is it work? i am interesting, is this token listing in the exchanges? and what your stage now?

Yes, it really work, MUSD is the first token can protect early investors from losing their money, and yes our token is listing in one exchange and another 2 exchanges will coming soon.

Activity: 107
Merit: 26
September 16, 2019, 12:02:05 PM

Is it work? i am interesting, is this token listing in the exchanges? and what your stage now?

September 16, 2019, 05:23:37 AM
Why it is guarantee protection with this IEO project.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annieo-musd-is-the-project-protect-early-investors-5181949

No one wants to lose money, we are all looking for profit, and we are looking for what grows our money.
Many investors lose their money, when invest in crypto currency.
Many coins and tokens lose more than 50% of their value after trading, and there are those who lose more than 90% and some collapse and exit the market (expect very few).
Price has a high fluctuation, almost daily.
Uncertainty about the future of the price’s coins/tokens does its price rise or fall.
Most coins and tokens have no benefit or use outside exchanging platforms (expect very few).

MUSD come to solve all these problems:

MUSD protects investors from losing all their money using IPS (investor protection system).
Shop and pay your services and products using MUSD.
Anyone who owns MUSD will find a variety of fields to use it outside exchanges platform.
MUSD the only token has a minimum price at Pre-ICO price.
MUSD is the project you can invest without any worries.

How investors may get good profit and protected from losing their money.

When investors invest during Pre-ICO they buy the token at the price lower than IEO price, once the token listing and start trading they can sell the token at the price higher than Pre-ICO price.
For any case the price drop to under IEO price the investors still protected as we support Pre-ICO price, this mean the price never fall below Pre-ICO price.
(More about how we do this in whitepaper).

What is making the price increase?

We believe that MUSD has a variety of benefit to push the price to increase.
As example MUSD holders able to buy a lot products and services.
That is why it is good idea to invest in MUSD

Pages:
Jump to: