Pages:
Author

Topic: GUARDIUM (Global Decentralized 9-1-1) - Announcement & Token Sale - page 2. (Read 1263 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
this project make it as attractive as possible so that investors confident towards this project and also the team from this project also must have information so that this project not considered as project dead
Activity: 12
Ann thread seems to have been abandoned, while you are selling pre-sale

This thread seem not to be that active. Who manages the thread ? because I need some answers to some question on what value is placed on ethereum and bitcoin before the ICO?

Hey Royalfestus & Edgar9, Sorry for all the delays. I am here to help answer questions and concerns whenever Mark is not around.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Ann thread seems to have been abandoned, while you are selling pre-sale
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Is there any other announcement thread for Guardium? This seem not to be active enough for such a big project because I have some questions to ask
Activity: 1
@MarkJeffrey

Shoot me a direct message so I can reply. This system blocks new accounts from reaching out first.

-M.D. 100_+Crypto Websites

Activity: 350
Merit: 16
Where there is a mobile network, then you can call rescuers! what is this all for? Physical safety and security is essential for everyone, yet four billion people have no access to on-call emergency services such as 911 in the United States. This paper calls for the formation of a decentralized emergency response grid that would be more widely accessible, faster, proximal, scalable, user-friendly and technically advanced than any existing network. Like the creation of ride-sharing services like Uber, Smartphone ubiquity is a precondition for
the establishment of such a global network!
Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
This thread seem not to be that active. Who manages the thread ? because I need some answers to some question on what value is placed on ethereum and bitcoin before the ICO?
Activity: 1
Please have a look at this-https://www.investitin.com/guardiancircle/. Let me know if it can be improved.
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
Good afternoon! Can you please tell me if you have a bounty program? And if it already exists, please write a link to it!
Activity: 20
Hello Crypto Mates Interview with Mark Jeffrey who is the CEO & Founder of Guardian Circle and also the Guardium Token. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aj3Z_2whvKw

Andy from ICOreview has done a quality review of Guardian Circle

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEZuPXiRQU0&t=33s
Activity: 20
Hello GUARDIUM community, Had an awesome chat with Andy ICO review another Australian Youtuber! We discuss a few ICO's Firstly Guardian circle, (Guardium) & Acorncollective, a couple #ICO’s with a strong sense of ethics and morality.

Showing how #Blockchain can be used for charity and emergency services.

We have also had a glance #BITCAR an Australian ICO

and #Thebeetoken The future of home sharing.

https://youtu.be/LWhIg6TK0X4
Activity: 18

Here's a video presentation on the GUARDIUM Token:

https://youtu.be/Q8OzeiCKx-k
Some have asked for a 'non whitepaper' explanation of Guardium and how it will be used in our 'global decentralized 9-1-1 (emergency response)' vision.  Here's the 'In English' simple explanation:

How Is Guardium Used? 

FIVE WAYS:

1) Creation of Emergency Response Contracts and Form of Settlement (so it’s an economic framework for the 4 billion unbanked people with no 9-1-1).
   - Local EMT or doctor
   - Ambulance / transport
   - Security Response

2) Remote Sponsorship of 9-1-1-like protection for people in the developing world (i.e. send Guardium for them to spend on emergency response)

3) Alert Room transcripts stored on Guardium blockchain
   - Transcript of chat
   - WHERE everyone was during the Alert
   - Timeline of all of the above
   - Immutable / tamper-proof evidence
   - ONLY the Alerter has custody / access control, not centralized officials

4) Emergency Info Lock Box - Inscribed on Guardium blockchain
   - Location of key under the rock
   - Secret health issues
   - Private keys to cryptocurrency
   - Opened only when Alerter declares Alert
   - Openable only by Guardians

5) Doubles as a Loyalty Program.  Earn Guardium when you:
   - Send invitations to Guardian Circle
   - Guard others
   - Respond to an Alert

Activity: 60
- 100M Pre-mined too much premine!!! total token??
Yes, I think so  Wink
Activity: 59
- 100M Pre-mined too much premine!!! total token??
Activity: 490
Merit: 100
have github link dev
btw how much premine and algho this coin ?

Bonuses are 30% during the Pre-Sale period.  Get on the Guardium mailing list (sign up on the site) for more info and future bonus announcements.
what is spefication coin pow,pos scrypt
where wallet addres ?
what is youre project, where roadmap

Everything you're asking for is in the whitepaper -- we simply didn't repost everything here.
Activity: 683
Merit: 251
The bounty program? Where you plan on listing?
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
what is spefication coin pow,pos scrypt
where wallet addres ?
what is youre project, where roadmap
Pages:
Jump to: