Pages:
Author

Topic: Guess I know who I'm voting for in the next US Presidential election already... - page 2. (Read 1472 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
It will be quite hard for him to win the GOP primary. The establishment republicans will make sure that he never wins the nomination. Right now the Libertarian section of the GOP is not that strong. In case he is somehow able to secure the nomination, then he stands a good chance against Hillary Clinton.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000

Anyone that accepts Bitcoin is A-OK in my book.  F#ck the issues!   Tongue

lol I hear ya. I wish he were running as an Independent tho, I'll never vote Republican even if they promise to make bitcoin the national currency and give a free pet monkey to every US citizen. Seriously tho move this thread to politics forum.

Are Democrats any different from Republicans? From across the pond, they look like the same thing wrapped into slightly different paper.
I'll be rooting for Rand when you guys have your elections, though Smiley From what I read of his position, he seems like a decent and reasonable fella. Not as good as his father, but definitely better than the alternatives.

I really like that he is accepting bitcoin.  I also saw a cool item he was using to raise money that slid in front of a laptop camera so it could not "spy" on you.

The main problem I see is just like his farther I think he will have some of the young vote, show up in a few debates.   But in the end he will drop out as not to get near the level needed to be a main candidate.  Like him or not that is just my prediction.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1014

Anyone that accepts Bitcoin is A-OK in my book.  F#ck the issues!   Tongue

lol I hear ya. I wish he were running as an Independent tho, I'll never vote Republican even if they promise to make bitcoin the national currency and give a free pet monkey to every US citizen. Seriously tho move this thread to politics forum.

Are Democrats any different from Republicans? From across the pond, they look like the same thing wrapped into slightly different paper.
I'll be rooting for Rand when you guys have your elections, though Smiley From what I read of his position, he seems like a decent and reasonable fella. Not as good as his father, but definitely better than the alternatives.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon

Anyone that accepts Bitcoin is A-OK in my book.  F#ck the issues!   Tongue

Politics and society is not good enough?

I may not agree with all of his positions but kudos for him to not be afraid of bitcoin.

Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥

Done!

I know how you feel, as I've always voted Democrat for some reason, but that last few terms have left a bad taste in my mouth, so I can't really support any political party really.

At the end of the day, all these parties will screw you one day, whether it'd be taxes, new laws, social reform, or otherwise.

I'm just deciding to vote with my wallet.dat now!   Cheesy
Activity: 1372
Merit: 783
better everyday ♥
Rand Paul, son of Ron Paul, and senator of Kentucky.

http://money.cnn.com/2015/04/07/technology/rand-paul-bitcoin/

Pages:
Jump to: