Pages:
Author

Topic: Guess the private key, win the bitcoins (puzzle game) - page 2. (Read 6632 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
We Have To Stop The IMC!
i will try it
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill
I speak from much experience....

Play this game and you will LOSE YOUR FUCKING MIND!

Activity: 345
Well i found the secret word "toRah", but i've no idea if these are the kind of words we are looking for...
legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1031
Well I get that the private key itself could be a hidden in the email. Or does it like spell something out? THat's what I'm asking Shocked I'm so confused. omg.

It would be cool if the key WAS the message...
Activity: 345
I think if you read it from end to beginning, start at 49 and jump about 369, you get 'btc'.  Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
Well I get that the private key itself could be a hidden in the email. Or does it like spell something out? THat's what I'm asking Shocked I'm so confused. omg.
legendary
This last hint confused me, are we looking for a hidden message in his email? Or are we looking for the private key

Wouldn't it be cool if it was both at the same time?

That would be cool, but if it was one or the other that would be help me :p

Sorry, it's not one or the other...  Cheesy

So then there's nothing in the email?

Or...
This last hint confused me, are we looking for a hidden message in his email? Or are we looking for the private key

So then there's nothing in the email?
legendary

legendary

legendary
For those of you who survived the previous episode, here's the next. It works on a completely different principle Smiley

http://bitscan.com/articles/the-hidden-keys-game-the-mystery-deepens

This one was a real brainteaser. The hints haven't helped at all as I already figured out the bible code thing, however I haven't been able to figure out the 3 variables as it seems. Tried several starting points that seemed to make sense. Do we know how long the private key is, or is that part of the game as well?

Looking at previous episodes will help, but there will be more hints too.
Activity: 476
Merit: 256
For those of you who survived the previous episode, here's the next. It works on a completely different principle Smiley

This one was a real brainteaser. The hints haven't helped at all as I already figured out the bible code thing, however I haven't been able to figure out the 3 variables as it seems. Tried several starting points that seemed to make sense. Do we know how long the private key is, or is that part of the game as well?
legendary
This bible code style game need more programming skills than a trained mind  Embarrassed
Good luck to all the script coders.

No! No computers required this time. Smiley
Activity: 672
This bible code style game need more programming skills than a trained mind  Embarrassed
Good luck to all the script coders.
legendary

legendary
I will tell you this much....

The first one was done without the brute force

How the hell is ... = S?Huh

It's Morse Code. That was in one of the hints. As in SOS: dot dot dot, dash dash dash, dot dot dot.
Activity: 700
Daily Bitcoins for your Paypal/Skrill
I will tell you this much....

The first one was done without the brute force

How the hell is ... = S?Huh

legendary
The day isn't over....

I give you props for the game.  To be honest....  I just don't like the brute force...

and you know that's how this one was won

If he got wmm out of (u+m)(u-m) then he's a genius!

I do get where you're coming from.
I would have preferred to do this without the brute force element. But I knew that people would make the software. That's why the first one was solved so quickly. My response was to make some of the clues much harder, so that it wouldn't be so easy to guess most and brute force the rest. You'd actually have to get into the head of the puzzle-setter and figure out how they thought and the kind of clues they were setting.
It's possible this went too far, though someone obviously did manage it with a minimum of hints.
Next one I won't write this way, it will use a different principle.
Pages:
Jump to: