Pages:
Author

Topic: GUIDE AGAINST TOKEN PRICE DUMP - page 2. (Read 188 times)

Activity: 300
Merit: 11
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
October 24, 2019, 08:04:55 AM
PRODUCT NOT IDEA: No one care about your idea, we only care about your product. Stop flooding the blockchain with your idea, we all need working product on blockchain. If you are a Dev, make sure you have a working product.

CREDIBLE PARTNERS: A project with credible partners will surely have some level of support from credible crypto enthusiasts. Having credible partners can encourage the community to support such a project. Credible partners have a lot to do with the future of a project.

EXPERIENCED ADVISORS: A Dev must strive to have experienced advisors, decisions can make or destroy a project but with highly experienced advisors, a project is likely to go in the right direction.

BOUNTY MANAGER: Some project started falling right from the time of bounty campaign because of greedy bounty manager. If a project decides to conduct a bounty campaign, a good bounty manager should be employed.

REWARDS LOCKED: I will suggest that the rewards of the bounty hunters, team, advisors should be locked for a little time to stabilize the price of the token.

PRIVATE SALE: private sale token should be locked also for a little time for stability.

STAKING: Staking is one of the best ways to keep the price of a coin stable these days, so I will advise the team to introduce staking especially before the rewards of the bounty hunters, team and advisors are unlocked.

CIRCULATING SUPPLY: having small circulating supply at the beginning will no doubt help the price of a token (1% - 20%)

TOTAL SUPPLY: Personally I feel a total supply that is not much will give more room for growth in price.

GOOD EXCHANGE: It is no news that good exchange will help a good project.
   The above list is purely based on research and observation, you might have a better opinion.
Pages:
Jump to: