Pages:
Author

Topic: [GUIDE] Delete your 0/unconfirmed transactions in 30 seconds - page 3. (Read 49954 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This has happened with me also twice. This problem arises just because of network issues at that time, and what happens is that one transaction is displayed twice. This can be solved easily in most cases by a heavy refresh of your wallet,  and if that doesn't solve, just make a new transaction, it will do a force refresh and probably fix problem. Alternatively, in last option you can contact your wallet provider for assistance. This will surely solve it out.
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
So this could be a way to delete unintentionally sent transactions? The only thing it needs is that it should have 9 confirmations, right?
But this methods could than be used as a scamming method too...
This is a way to delete transactions that are still shown on your client. The transaction should not have any confirmations for it to work and the mempool should have dropped your transaction already. AFAIK, only one doublespend was successful and it was during the march 2013 fork, the money was returned.
Activity: 896
Merit: 508
So this could be a way to delete unintentionally sent transactions? The only thing it needs is that it should have 9 confirmations, right?
But this methods could than be used as a scamming method too...
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
cool thanks im gonna check this out
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
What about if using blockchain wallet. Is there anyway to delete transaction or maybe push it
IIRC, Blockchain.info does not rebroadcast transactions after it gets dropped out of mempool. You can push the transaction by getting the raw format at
Code:
https://blockchain.info/tx/[insert tx here]?format=hex
copy the entire thing and go to
Code:
https://blockchain.info/pushtx
and paste the entire code.
Firstly i wanna say thanks for responding here.. i just done everyting u write.
But its show "Transaction Already Exists"
Is this done?
This means that your transaction has not dropped out of mempool. If it does get dropped, your transaction would be forgotten by the network and you can create another transaction with a higher fee. If you rebroadcast it again, it would stay in the mempool till a miner includes it into a block or it drops out again. The longer you wait, the higher the possibility of it getting included as a free transaction as the priority will rise due to the increasing coin age.
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
What about if using blockchain wallet. Is there anyway to delete transaction or maybe push it
IIRC, Blockchain.info does not rebroadcast transactions after it gets dropped out of mempool. You can push the transaction by getting the raw format at
Code:
Code:
Firstly i wanna say thanks for responding here.. i just done everyting u write.
But its show "Transaction Already Exists"
Is this done?
legendary
Activity: 2954
Merit: 4158
Code:
Code:
Activity: 224
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Activity: 623
Merit: 500
C:\Program Files\Bitcoin>bitcoin-qt.exe -zapwallettex doesn't seem to work on my Testnet wallet. I have a zero conf tx (mh1BnfNWBi6tY1RCC7vEu5DwCqDqKdVC2A) and it's still there in my transaction history. The testnet coins are somewhere in cyberspace now...

Any other methods, next to pywallet?
legendary
Activity: 2214
Merit: 3209
Flippin' burgers since 1163.
Has anyone tried this guide recently?

I tried the -zapwallettxes feature of the Bitcoin QT wallet, which does the exact same as the python trick: the unconfirmed transaction is gone from your wallet, and your balance seems to be restored.

BUT it won't allow you to double spend your bitcoins, you still need to wait for the network to drop (or confirm) your initial transaction.

I now really start to like this 'replace by fee' suggestion, there is a clear need to be able to increase the fee in case your transaction does not get confirmed quick enough.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Has anyone tried this guide recently?
Activity: 33
Crazy !! , Thank you +1000
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
This might sound like a dumb question...but uhm why delete those unconfirmed transactions?...Sorry I am not really that much knowledgeable with the technical aspect of a lot of things...

no miner fee, double spend or anything is not valid in terms of transaction specs may cause unconfirmed transactions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
This might sound like a dumb question...but uhm why delete those unconfirmed transactions?...Sorry I am not really that much knowledgeable with the technical aspect of a lot of things...
Activity: 202
I did all the steps as pointed out, but now get a message when i send a transaction that this is a potential double spend and the transaction is being rejected by the client.

It's polite to warn that yours is a necropost Wink.

Wait some hours/days until the network forgets about your previous attempt. Then broadcast the new transaction.

I am sorry about that, had to look up the meaning of the word. Shall never happen again. So I guess I shall keep trying everyday to send and see what happens.
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1029
I did all the steps as pointed out, but now get a message when i send a transaction that this is a potential double spend and the transaction is being rejected by the client.

It's polite to warn that yours is a necropost Wink.

Wait some hours/days until the network forgets about your previous attempt. Then broadcast the new transaction.
Activity: 202
Activity: 14
just worry about ssome error in send transaction . maybe will crash or will be put iit on
spend bitcoin yea.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
This is a useful tool. Great work! Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2184
Merit: 1011
Franko is Freedom
Some version settings for FRK and ADN

FRK - 35
ADN - 23
Pages: