Pages:
Author

Topic: Guide to BountyHunting! - page 3. (Read 799 times)

Activity: 129
Merit: 1
June 18, 2018, 07:58:21 PM
These is realy true bud and thanks for setting expectations to new members including me that we wont easily earn by bounty hunting.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 04:56:32 PM
Just got in couple of Twitter and Facebook campaigns. Lasting for month or two, just checked list of participants..
Its over 3k hunters in each, so in two months ill get a piece of pool which is equal... $7 YEEEY!

Come on man, can't be that bad. I mean, maybe you got the bad ones. I have good feedback from friends who are doing this. What's your strategy in chosing them?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
June 18, 2018, 11:38:56 AM
Activity: 1
June 18, 2018, 09:08:16 AM
Hey buddy this is a great one. Thanks for sharing.  It is indeed a great experience. We hope to continually be at the right projects all the time

i'm a new bie, thank for your info
June 18, 2018, 08:15:17 AM
This Is good article

Thank you very much! It means a lot to me!
June 18, 2018, 08:14:43 AM
Also as I mentioned in a previous post, be aware of scammers, participants in your bounty might try to scam you. Someone tried it on me, they made the manager change my ethereum address by impersonating me. They had a google form to fill for complaints and someone changed my address. Thankfully I always check it at the end of the bounty, you should too, always check your addresses on the spreadsheet. You should add that to your guide.

Wow! That is a seriously valuable piece of information, I am pretty sure i would end scammed pretty easily if someone pulled that off on me. Never knew about such kind of scamming and thank you very much for bringing that up!
Activity: 182
June 18, 2018, 07:27:31 AM
This Is good article
Activity: 185
June 17, 2018, 07:12:48 PM
It is worth reading and useful for every first timer or brginners here in crypto currency.Thank you for the ideas that you have shares it will helps me a lot to choose a good bounty to participate with.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
June 17, 2018, 07:09:40 PM
Also as I mentioned in a previous post, be aware of scammers, participants in your bounty might try to scam you. Someone tried it on me, they made the manager change my ethereum address by impersonating me. They had a google form to fill for complaints and someone changed my address. Thankfully I always check it at the end of the bounty, you should too, always check your addresses on the spreadsheet. You should add that to your guide.
Activity: 168
June 17, 2018, 06:26:18 PM
Thanks for sharing your experience buddy. This will surely help many other new members in deciding which bounties to join. If I may add, one has to consider as well the hype the project is making. If there's hype in the project then you can be sure that your efforts as a bounty hunter won't go to waste.
Activity: 494
Merit: 120
In BTC we trust!
June 17, 2018, 05:16:10 PM
I want to add to this theme that one of the main things in bounty hunting is not to place quality behind quantity. First of all it is related to the choose of the project to take part in. If you don't want to take part in bounty program of scum project you must choose attentively like you are going to invest in this ICO. Unfortunately, no one can guarantee that good looking project will not be abandoned or simply made only to raise some not smart money. But it is in you hands to choose a promising one that will succeed during not very long time.
Good luck and don't be like a Bot Wink
Activity: 15
June 17, 2018, 05:04:52 PM
Whaooooo, thanks for sharing
Activity: 52
June 17, 2018, 12:16:50 PM
Very usefull guide. I look at people that dumped from airdropped coins and made really good money. I believe these people just move from one to another and dump.

I get involved and believe in them too much and my heart rules over my head though.
Activity: 104
June 17, 2018, 11:31:13 AM
I personally look at and follow hunters who're Legendary Members. I start to study those bounties that those veterans are doing, then check grading points on ICO reviewing websites like ICObench, ICObazaar, etc. Those ICO bounties achieved 4.0 or above are deserving our further research and probably effort to follow.
June 17, 2018, 07:53:03 AM
Interesting story, it happened to me same as you in begining. I started to learn about cryptocurrencies in Jan this year and every night I dream about my investment turn to lambo  Cheesy.
Beside investment, i did bounty to get more tokens. As you mention, twitter and facebook campaign now are a lot of participants. If possible, you can move to youtube/video campaign and signature campaign that will worth for your hunt.
For 4 months as bounty hunter, all i got around ~ $150  Cheesy, so sad but im keep going because i believe in long-term holding.

Did you earn $150? You are well ahead of me, brother! Congrats and best of luck in all the future encounters!! If you know any good bounties do not hesitate to mention here  Wink  Wink
June 17, 2018, 07:50:29 AM
This is your personal experience with bounty hunting but not a guide to beginners in bounty campaign. As a bounty hunter, nothing is certain. You only get payed if the project become a success and it get enlisted otherwise all the tokens you get become a shitcoins.

I am hoping to extend this article further and next article will be on bounty managers! I hope to cover best-reputed managers and also the other way around! And thank you very much sir for the advise!   Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 17, 2018, 02:32:22 AM
This is your personal experience with bounty hunting but not a guide to beginners in bounty campaign. As a bounty hunter, nothing is certain. You only get payed if the project become a success and it get enlisted otherwise all the tokens you get become a shitcoins.
Activity: 294
June 17, 2018, 02:26:30 AM
Interesting story, it happened to me same as you in begining. I started to learn about cryptocurrencies in Jan this year and every night I dream about my investment turn to lambo  Cheesy.
Beside investment, i did bounty to get more tokens. As you mention, twitter and facebook campaign now are a lot of participants. If possible, you can move to youtube/video campaign and signature campaign that will worth for your hunt.
For 4 months as bounty hunter, all i got around ~ $150  Cheesy, so sad but im keep going because i believe in long-term holding.
Activity: 14
June 17, 2018, 02:13:37 AM
Interesting story, thanks for sharing!
June 17, 2018, 01:54:24 AM
Very nice man, the good guide for newbie as me. I am trying to join some bounty, but too much bounty for choose.

I usually Follow legendary members' lead! And projects of Yahoo62278, Hotachy, Wapinter, Julerz12 are said to be best! Check the ICO ratings of the project by ICObench or ICOmarks before joining the bounty, That will give some idea about the strength of the project! 
Pages:
Jump to: