Pages:
Author

Topic: Guide to earn Bitcoin fastest way possible with Social Media - page 2. (Read 1581 times)

legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
Are you able to put it online like a website?   I just don't like downloading files for something like this.

I dont think an online website is the same. It's a guide, like a guidebook, i think in a .pdf file is a better format for a guide. Because it's portable and you can study it offline too, pass it to your friends and partners. So i chose the e-book format for this.
But some people like to not download any file as they belive it could break their privacy and anonymity.
I'd also be in for reading it online instread of downloading pdf Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Are you able to put it online like a website?   I just don't like downloading files for something like this.

I dont think an online website is the same. It's a guide, like a guidebook, i think in a .pdf file is a better format for a guide. Because it's portable and you can study it offline too, pass it to your friends and partners. So i chose the e-book format for this.

yes you can put it on the Blogger.com. Which is a free site. Some People reluctant to download .pdf files from the internet, you can fell free to put your  pdf data on blogger.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1000
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
Hello people, I`m releasing my second e-book which is about helping newbies, or other people who are strugling to get bitcoins. My guide will explain step by step how to earn Bitcoins the fastest way possible using Social Media and a little bit of creativity. It's a very powerful guide and there is no way you won't make alot of bitcoins. I put the best of my knowledge and my marketing knowledge to put together this guide, so I hope it will make you very succesful! Like this:

PROOF #1:

PROOF #2:

It's 100% Free, no catch, download it , read it, and enjoy the profits!
 Smiley

Download or Read it here Online (on Mediafire)

Since it's 100% free I`ll appreciate any donations, you will find a donation address inside the E-book, so you can donate after you read it if you are satisfied with the results, with which you will be Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: