Pages:
Author

Topic: Guiminer .5 BTC Bounty for solution! :) - page 2. (Read 3806 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
October 12, 2012, 04:25:49 PM
If you haven't opened the console, I would do that first. ( Click view, then show console )
Then start your miner and flip to the new tab to see the issues.

So which pool are you mining with?  I was making an assumption but realized you didn't say. Smiley
GUIminer has problems for me on btcguild, gives me an error message when connected to their pools in the US.
Just tested it a few minutes ago and I don't know why that is.
I use cgminer with the same pool and don't have any issues.

Not that I'm telling you to change miners, I just find it odd that the gui has problems whereas the command line does not.

Activity: 172
Merit: 10
October 12, 2012, 02:20:02 PM
unzip, change value, run it? you'd have it done by now if you listened
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Not for hire.
October 12, 2012, 02:19:19 PM
And we have a winner! 0btc awarded.  Don't have time to change my existing--that's why I'm willing to pay for a quick fix.\

**edit** I did find a reason to use the ignore button, first time I thought I'd need it, for the record.
Activity: 172
Merit: 10
October 12, 2012, 02:12:49 PM
use cgminer, best solution  Grin
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Not for hire.
October 12, 2012, 02:09:25 PM
Hello guys, Looking for a solution to a problem .5btc to the single best answer that helps me fix it.

Running guiminer on windoze I can connect to the bitclockers pool, and slush's pool without problems.  I can solo mine, and I can even connect to a private server to join a pool but for some reason I keep getting kicked off after about 12 hours.  Intermittently I can reconnect but it seems like I have to wait for a few days.

What do you guys think is my problem?  I am mining and getting shares, then suddenly "problems communicating with bitcoin RPC."  I do not believe it is on the end that I am connecting to because of other people are not having problems, just me.  Tongue

**edit** This is what I am mining with:

Llano APU

I don't really want to change how this is all setup right now.  So if you can't figure that out, don't "help" mmmkay?
Pages:
Jump to: