Pages:
Author

Topic: Gulden is fucked (official now by Apple!) - page 2. (Read 3022 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

In 10 years iOS will be a relic , one of my friends who was a iOS fanatic has switched to Android because of devices like the Nvidia shield and Kodi combo. Using Android app to control his samsung tv/soundbar combo eventually made him switch.

Apple may not be as popular as it was five years ago, but there are still tons of people who buy every product they release.
Thankfully they have some good competition from Android in the phone market and may actually have to innovate some new products instead of relying on the fact that they are the most popular item to have.

As for Gulden, its nice if you made some money off this project but I wouldn't count on it being viable long-term unless we hear some news soon because once they hype dies down it can be hard for any altcoin to recover.
Activity: 304
BIG SCAM !
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
Apple kicked out Gulden, because they know now it's scam! Dev's stole 1000 BTC from community. Paid 25 BTC to African dev and lied they did lot work. Gulden is all about the app. Now Apple killed the app. Gulden deaded!

Sell before it goes below 100 sat!

Tank me later!

Is this issue true, Guy? I'm confused if I should sell it now or hold it for a while and This news is really correct or it's just only a rumor.
I expect all things said above are wrong .
Activity: 630
Merit: 500
Apple kicked out Gulden, because they know now it's scam! Dev's stole 1000 BTC from community. Paid 25 BTC to African dev and lied they did lot work. Gulden is all about the app. Now Apple killed the app. Gulden deaded!

Tank me later!
3 months later $0.04 😁
And Gulden is NOT A SCAM

I remember some months ago when this coin was the darling of trader, it pumps to like 10X, I think the developer needs to show they didn't plan the exit scam by dropping an update on their platform this may turn thinks around for the project
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

Tank me later!
3 months later $0.04 😁
And Gulden is NOT A SCAM
Activity: 294
February 21, 2017, 11:54:58 AM
If it's deaded you'll be tanked  Grin
Activity: 156
February 21, 2017, 10:59:41 AM
it is true that the app is not in the store right now.

iOS
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

but why is this?

@bram_vnl: can you tell us why the app was kicked out? thank you.

Digibyte iOS app was kicked out because we not a top 20 currency on coinmarketcap. This must be the same reason for Guldens, Apple only look at currencies that have a high value. Buy a Android device it's that simple or be subjected to a master / slave relationship with Apple.

Not true, there are other iOS apps approved which are not in top 20. Like Creditbit: https://itunes.apple.com/cv/app/creditpay/id1073551373?mt=8

In 10 years iOS will be a relic , one of my friends who was a iOS fanatic has switched to Android because of devices like the Nvidia shield and Kodi combo. Using Android app to control his samsung tv/soundbar combo eventually made him switch.

The issue Apple is going to have is they too conservative compared to when Jobs was running things.

Not saying the devs shouldn't pursue getting back onto the app store but the devs need to show they can bring in proper innovation and not only rely on their brilliant wallets.

This is why the next project called Prime is their most important one by a million miles.
Activity: 109
February 21, 2017, 10:01:04 AM

iOS
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

but why is this?

Digibyte iOS app was kicked out because we not a top 20 currency on coinmarketcap. This must be the same reason for Guldens, Apple only look at currencies that have a high value. Buy a Android device it's that simple or be subjected to a master / slave relationship with Apple.

Not true, there are other iOS apps approved which are not in top 20. Like Creditbit: https://itunes.apple.com/cv/app/creditpay/id1073551373?mt=8
Activity: 127
Merit: 100
February 21, 2017, 06:19:29 AM

iOS
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

but why is this?

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1113
February 20, 2017, 03:55:54 PM

iOS
TEMPORARILY UNAVAILABLE

but why is this?

Activity: 994
Merit: 515
Get'em boys
February 20, 2017, 01:44:36 PM

Tank me later!
Why are you using scare tactics to spread FUD? Do you have evidence of what you are speculating about? Maybe you are a whale looking to acquire some cheap gulden when holders panic sell?
Activity: 84
February 20, 2017, 11:12:48 AM

Tank me later!

Sources?

I can't trust anything from someone who can't spell.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000
February 20, 2017, 05:49:47 AM

Tank me later!

That is not true  Grin
Activity: 240
Merit: 100
January 02, 2017, 08:04:32 PM

Tank me later!

Any proofs of what you say?

I do not follow gulden project from close, but, your post seems like bullshit.

A rookie 0 post, and see your say "Make me rich bitches".

Get a job, get a life, and stop disturbing crypto sphere.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
January 02, 2017, 07:49:14 PM

Tank me later!
Pages:
Jump to: