Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 141. (Read 507954 times)

Activity: 421
Merit: 250
Hey,

I think I sent you a PM while ago, just wanted to confirm if you received it or just didn't want to discuss about it?

Regards
Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
Another batch of licenses has been delivered: all users that PMd me in this forum until now, have been enabled on all required markets.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Hola gunther!

Very interested in this bot.

I will PM you, or you could contact me through PMs with some payment details.

-Verdande
Activity: 222
Merit: 100
Margin Call
Selling my license for 0.085 BTC

PM me for further informations.

I would like to remark that bot is fully working. Just it doesn't fit to my trading style.

- All users that have PMd me in this forum have been enabled for Poloniex v3.1
- If you still get "invalid license" message, be sure to pm me your polo api key
- I have sent instructions to everyone that asked for Bittrex and Kraken licenses
- Tonight i will push a GUI interface for windows users that will not run the bot headless.
Activity: 504
really exciting for new release, hope it release for windows soon
Activity: 64
Thanks for the answers, i was confused because i was thinking that the kraken will be added as an update when i was buying it Smiley

Do i need new API for 3.1 for polo?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I want join sig  campagin.how  join 
Update: sorry for the delay guys. The setup of the licenses server is taking more than expected. I will be able to deliver all 3.1 copies in a few hours. Keep posting in my PM your 3.1 api keys and exchanges you want enabled, i'm reading and adding as i receive yoru pm, even if i dont answer!
Thanks for your patience!
~Gun
So , if i buy Kraken license , i will have one application that i can use with polo , and second application that i can run with kraken ?

It is one app with multiple exchanges enabled eventually
Activity: 263
Merit: 101
Authorized Gunbot reseller > gunbot.vip
So , if i buy Kraken license , i will have one application that i can use with polo , and second application that i can run with kraken ?
Activity: 22
Selling my license for 0.08 BTC.

PM me and Gun if you want verification and once payment then he can switch over the licensing.

I have used his bot since Feb I believe, works good and makes lots of buys and sells. I just finished my own scripts and just working on my own bot now for a different exchange that I use more often. Poloniex I never had more than a couple BTC on just for those random huge spikes and for this bot. My new strategy on my other exchange seems to be making some decent profits itself so I am leaving Poloniex for now to see how my strategy works for a couple months.

Let me know if interested! I will update this post once sold.
@previous questions: poloniex v3.1 is a normal (free) update for poloniex GUNBOT owners.

Kraken and Bittrex are new licensed bots you can purchase for 0.05 each one (if you already have a Poloniex GUNBOT).
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
According to this: https://gunthy.org/index.php?topic=124.0 you don't have to pay if you only using the Poloniex module. If you want to trade on Kraken and/or Bittrex too, then you have to buy a license for each new module. Pretty much the same as the licensing model what CAT using.

Activity: 635
Merit: 500
Hi,

im confused now, should i pay for the update as i am alredy a gunbot user ? Will I be able ot use 3x version only on polo and i will need to buy additional license for kraken etc. , or i will need to pay for polo trading with x3 again ?
I'm the same. When I bought it said lifetime upgrades for free. Adding Bittrex and Kraken are certainly an upgrade, but now I'm being asked to pay more to use on other exchanges.
Hi,

im confused now, should i pay for the update as i am alredy a gunbot user ? Will I be able ot use 3x version only on polo and i will need to buy additional license for kraken etc. , or i will need to pay for polo trading with x3 again ?
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000
Great news! Can't wait to try the new version.
Great news about the new version. I haven't used mine in several weeks but it was working great. I saw that you were doing a bounty for installation instructions on the telegram. I forgot how I installed it Huh Could you tell me where I could find it ? I had to disable telegram notifications because they were going off in the middle of the night for me  Wink

Here buddy https://gunthy.org/index.php?board=31.0
Activity: 322
Great news about the new version. I haven't used mine in several weeks but it was working great. I saw that you were doing a bounty for installation instructions on the telegram. I forgot how I installed it Huh Could you tell me where I could find it ? I had to disable telegram notifications because they were going off in the middle of the night for me  Wink
Jump to: