Author

Topic: 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥[GUNBOT] Automatic Poloniex Profit Generator🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥 - page 165. (Read 507854 times)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0
Thanks Gun!!!
I bought the software and tested for a week with a capital of 0.04 BTC.... just a word....wonderful !!
My personal recommendation: let GunBot do your job, do not be greedy, and nothing will go wrong  Grin Grin Grin
Great work Gun
Activity: 22

Hey, your second sheet is messed up for me... anyone else? I see graphs but no status or numbers. All are 00000s

Activity: 1778
Merit: 598
The Martian Child
Bought OP`s Bot. Looking forward to try it. Will post some results after running it for a few weeks
Is there a Telegram group anymore? (the link from OP doesnt work)
Cheers

Great. Good luck with it. I am expecting to here from you soon. I am contemplating on this but I wanna see more people talking about the results.
Activity: 762
Merit: 500
Bought OP`s Bot. Looking forward to try it. Will post some results after running it for a few weeks
Is there a Telegram group anymore? (the link from OP doesnt work)
Cheers
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
Bot i will try to mayself trading in poloniex i was bought other coin in nova and have profit.Maybe later i try bit playing with bot.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Short trial copy would be bad, as it doesn't show the true results if the bot. Some coins might drop in price and take up to a few days to eventually make a profit. If you are seriously considering buying the bot, paying for the bot and testing it during the 15-day money-back guarantee period should be absolutely no issue for you.
Activity: 12
can i get trial copy ??

Just buy it! It's worth your money. Promise!

Anyway, Gunthar offers money back guarantee anyway. Grin

vouch copy will be fine also before u pay
Gunthar once upon a time offered free vouch copies. People just blatantly took advantage of it by taking the more vouch copies on their alts. That's why you have to pay for the bot to get the 15 day trial, to show that you are serious about buying the bot. If you don't like the bot, you get your money back. Sounds fair, right?

yes sound is fair, but the owner must be programmer and i think its easy to creating trial copy even for 2 days, its simple and make his bot trusting from the other people, and can u tell me why people dont buy something profitably ?
can i get trial copy ??

vouch copy will be fine also before u pay
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
can i get trial copy ??

Activity: 1498
Merit: 614
Liable for what i say, not for what you understand
Activity: 714
Merit: 501
Real Eyes, Realize, Real Lies.
Telegram Web error:
Error
The invite link is invalid
Click for technical details

Hey Gunthar,

What would you recommend to do in such a market frenzy, following the BTC ETF news for example ?
There is a lot of volume, but there also seems to be a general "up" trend for the interesting altcoins listed on Poloniex.

Should the Gunbot users stop the bot or broaden the EMA ?
I'm curious about your opinion. Smiley

If you were in the telegram group 1 hour ago you would have seen the best entertainment ever: they all did a shitload of profit with ETF thing
It is now past buddy: start yoru bot and keep going. It will profit for you, market conditions are back to normal almost.
Telegram link on first page is broken, can you fix it ?
The TeleGram group was updated, along with the link. If you have purchased GUNBOT and would like the telegram invite link PM me.
Activity: 35
Telegram Web error:
Error
The invite link is invalid
Click for technical details
legendary
Activity: 1084
Merit: 1003
≡v≡
Hey Gunthar,

What would you recommend to do in such a market frenzy, following the BTC ETF news for example ?
There is a lot of volume, but there also seems to be a general "up" trend for the interesting altcoins listed on Poloniex.

If you were in the telegram group 1 hour ago you would have seen the best entertainment ever: they all did a shitload of profit with ETF thing
It is now past buddy: start yoru bot and keep going. It will profit for you, market conditions are back to normal almost.
Telegram link on first page is broken, can you fix it ?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

Oh, I thought the Telegram was only to make direct contact with you.
I'll have a look into this later !

Thanks for the hint. Cheesy
Okay, I will do that then.

I feel sad I missed that. Cry
Hey Gunthar,

legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158
Hey Gunthar,

Installed Node.JS and now I have: Error StatusCode 403, when I start gunbot

bad credentials: copy pasted wrong api/secret buddy. It happens to me too, usually blank spaces at the end of the copy/paste etc.
Jump to: