Pages:
Author

Topic: Guy THREATENS to KILL PEOPLE if stricter gun laws are passed! VIDEO! - page 2. (Read 2790 times)

legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
lmao

can't do it  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
This wouldn't be as hilarious if the guy who made the yt video wouldn't look like a stereotypical neckbeard basement dweller and the guy with the rant the stereotypical gun-nut badass.   Grin

LOL look at the comments! xD I'm arguing with every single one of them! They're all crazy. Probably sock puppets of that guy who made the original video! xD

I haven't realized that is actually you.
That is awkward.
Activity: 728
Merit: 500
In cryptography we trust
They're all crazy. Probably sock puppets of that guy who made the original video! xD

Either that or they see things more clearly than you do.
legendary
Activity: 1118
Merit: 1002
Something needs to be done!
Probably joining him in the revolution?

agreed
Activity: 714
lmao

This wouldn't be as hilarious if the guy who made the yt video wouldn't look like a stereotypical neckbeard basement dweller and the guy with the rant the stereotypical gun-nut badass.   Grin

LOL look at the comments! xD I'm arguing with every single one of them! They're all crazy. Probably sock puppets of that guy who made the original video! xD
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1057
Marketing manager - GO MP
lmao

Activity: 532
FIAT LIBERTAS RVAT CAELVM
“The beauty of the second amendment is that it will not be needed until they try to take it.”

- Thomas Jefferson, who would today be branded a terrorist and probably killed with a drone.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1049
Death to enemies!
Something needs to be done!
Probably joining him in the revolution?

Activity: 714
I just watched this video while I was at the doctor, and I found it ridiculous as to what he was ranting about. He's asking his fellow "patriots" to join him to start a "revolution" against the government because Obama is trying to get Assault weapons banned, and have stricter gun laws. At the end of the video, he threatens to kill innocent people if "it goes inch farther". I went ahead and did a small vlog, don't worry, the actual video plays first.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R_cC73crhE[/youtube]

What do you guys think? He hasn't been arrested. And who knows what he's planning to do!

Name: James Yeager
Company: Tactical Response
Position: CEO

I didn't look him up much, like as to where he lives, but if you want to post this around, go ahead! Something needs to be done!

Can't see the video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4R_cC73crhE

--Simran

His second video:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2kkax7WOKI[/youtube]
/Discuss
Pages:
Jump to: