Pages:
Author

Topic: Guys don't worry if your coin is not being traded here is why. - page 2. (Read 1675 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
that's the best part pre allocation will not be used at all the marinecoins would have to be mined, we are not going to dump not even 1 marinecoin for that from the pre allocation, and the rest will be history in the making. The only reason the pre allocation is there is to increase the market cap to tremendous values many many times that of BTC
It will work very efficiently it is based on mathematical model calculated on mathlab software by people who know what they are doing, I am not in a position to discuss the details as they are pretty much kept secret. but  every new alt-coin will benefit from the network, the added value to the coins will come from the popularity and the professionalism of the developers, and the input invested by the community of that particular alt-coin

Marinecoin Team
Activity: 541
Merit: 500
Lol, trading your new coins that might be worth something in for coins that are worthless. 

So tell me, since there is only 1 coin per block, and the demand is really low, are the Marinecoins you are trading for all the other coins coming from the "pre-allocation"??
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
Maritime Crypto Currency Network soon will introduce a mega crypto exchange where any new coin can be available to trade from day 1 based on marinecoin MTC you can trade with any coin anytime even the developers won't have to apply for the exchange you will just enter the coin name in the network and voila. it will appear on the exchange based on MTC value, the value of coins will be calculated based on available coins at the current block times the energy coefficient and average hardware cost of return.

We have outsourced this project to a software development firm and will be made available in a few months.

www.marinecoin.org

Really? Sounds fishy to me (excuse the pun) lol. How will this work?
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
oh good, somewhere to dump all these useless pointless coins.

i'm not trolling, please stick with me...
So... forgive my cynicism but... new alts are being created every day now and will continue to be created far into the future. How on earth do you intend to make sure you list all coins on an exchange and safely make any running cost (nevermind profit). It's a loss leader i'm afraid... example;

tomorrow I am going to create 100TRILLION jizzcoins.

I am going to then send out 49% of my jizz to my friends, who in turn will log onto your exchange and trade their jizz for 0.00000001 BTC each (depending on the rate).

ahem, it looks to me as though you will end up with jizz on your face.

ok, i'm trolling, i'll stop now.

sounds like a good idea. have fun.

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
Maritime Crypto Currency Network soon will introduce a mega crypto exchange where any new coin can be available to trade from day 1 based on marinecoin MTC you can trade with any coin anytime even the developers won't have to apply for the exchange you will just enter the coin name in the network and voila. it will appear on the exchange based on MTC value, the value of coins will be calculated based on available coins at the current block times the energy coefficient and average hardware cost of return.

We have outsourced this project to a software development firm and will be made available in a few months.

www.marinecoin.org

Dude, this will be awesome?

Activity: 12

www.marinecoin.org
Pages:
Jump to: