Pages:
Author

Topic: Guys, i really need 0.50 btc loaned to me - page 2. (Read 3064 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Cuddling, censored, unicorn-shaped troll.
August 11, 2013, 06:31:44 PM
If you give identification and a very good reason as to why you need this loan, someone might do it, otherwise, without collat no loan.

He needs it to buy some social anxiety medecines or something like that.
Just let go, Boelens, you're really the kind one, and that's very much appreciated, but this guy is a wannabe scammer. Smiley
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
August 11, 2013, 06:27:45 PM
If you give identification and a very good reason as to why you need this loan, someone might do it, otherwise, without collat no loan.
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
August 11, 2013, 06:05:12 PM
What if i don't have anything that is worth 0.50 btc, what the fuck am i supposed to do there?  Sorry, i'm just really frustrated because i really need this 0.50 btc. I mean there at least HAS to be one option other than collateral, what did this forum do before the collateral rule even happened? Or what is it always there?

Can i give my identification? Anything?

As Vod said collateral is pretty much now a requirement. If you don't have collateral I doubt anyone is going to lend you anything. We can't sell your identification if you default on the loan plus you can buy fake ids for something like $15 nowadays.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 11, 2013, 05:12:41 PM
What if i don't have anything that is worth 0.50 btc, what the fuck am i supposed to do there?  Sorry, i'm just really frustrated because i really need this 0.50 btc. I mean there at least HAS to be one option other than collateral, what did this forum do before the collateral rule even happened? Or what is it always there?

Can i give my identification? Anything?
Vod
legendary
Activity: 3668
Merit: 3010
Licking my boob since 1970
August 11, 2013, 04:53:56 PM
WILL repay in August 19th, 9PM Mountain time

i currently don't have anything of value of my collateral. You guys have any suggestions other than collateral?

Sorry, loan application denied.  Collateral is required.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
August 11, 2013, 04:44:21 PM
WILL repay in August 19th, 9PM Mountain time

i currently don't have anything of value of my collateral. You guys have any suggestions other than collateral?
Pages:
Jump to: