Pages:
Author

Topic: Guys stop investing! Use your brain, please - page 9. (Read 1148 times)

Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
January 04, 2020, 01:06:43 AM
I don't want to think too much about the various exchanges you mentioned, and unfortunately, latoken also follow the same behavior, they only provide a premature place for projects with short-term capabilities that are more concerned with funding than internal strengthening first. I don't even want to see what coins are promoted on their IEO.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 284
January 04, 2020, 12:55:25 AM
p2pb2b is an exchange that has a bad reputation. I don't even see a successful IEO there, and I don't think there is much to invest in IEO in this exchange, maybe it's a bot because p2pb2b manipulates it often and that could be what is impossible for them.

Honestly if there is a campaign that does IEO in p2pb2b I will not join let alone invest all who are there will certainly fail and there is no good reputation for them.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
January 04, 2020, 12:48:49 AM
I just fed up on IEO projects that being held by P2PB2B! After so much warning, negativity why so many people keep investing in P2PB2B IEO projects? I haven't seen any successful project from their IEO launchpad, rather some good projects ruined themselves by launching the sale on the shit P2PB2B exchange.

How the ICO dead, almost the same way IEO hype is going to over for all of these shit, fake, scam exchange. Please think hundred times before buying any coin from the P2PB2B, Coinsbit, Latoken, Exmarkets, Vidax, Coinlim IEO launchpad!
Any thoughts from you?
Maybe they heard many good review about many IEO project and heard about how much people earn by participating in IEO.  Without thinking what exchange is it and investing without enough knowledge. People think what happen to other exchange can also happen to  another exchange.
Activity: 418
Merit: 103
January 04, 2020, 12:19:47 AM
I just fed up on IEO projects that being held by P2PB2B! After so much warning, negativity why so many people keep investing in P2PB2B IEO projects? I haven't seen any successful project from their IEO launchpad, rather some good projects ruined themselves by launching the sale on the shit P2PB2B exchange.

How the ICO dead, almost the same way IEO hype is going to over for all of these shit, fake, scam exchange. Please think hundred times before buying any coin from the P2PB2B, Coinsbit, Latoken, Exmarkets, Vidax, Coinlim IEO launchpad!
Any thoughts from you?
Pages:
Jump to: