Pages:
Author

Topic: Guys what do you think about the future of BNB? - page 3. (Read 304 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 0
I bought it late - same price as it is now. I still think it will go higher - they are burning coins each 4 months so the rest should (theoretically) go up.
Activity: 287
Merit: 6
It'll become a world largest cryptocurrencies Exchange for sure, with a good customers policy, cheaper fee, and their CEO, CZ said that opportunity to have a chance to list on Binance harder than entry Havard  Grin
Activity: 420
Merit: 119
I remember when the BNB is less than a dollar, I'm really not expecting this token to go up. But I think It still has a boost left because as we know. Binance is one of the most reliable trading sites for cryptocurrency.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
Yes, I just learned that the BNB information could be investigated by Japan. Because BNB entered the Japanese market without permission of the Japanese government. This news may have a negative impact on BNB. I think they will not die, but will lose a large number of customers in the future.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
Binance is already number one exchange by volume.
BNB are decreasing in supply.
And Binance are close to their decentralised exchange.
Though BNB has already increased a lot, it still has some potential.
You are right and I never doubted binance. They are already very popular this year and I'm sure binance will continue to grow in the future to be the best exchange. I have also added bnb into my portfolio and hope to earn a profit later this year.
Activity: 286
Merit: 11
With the rise of a lot of promising exchange, it'll be hard for binance to keep this growth. With BNB already rising by folds, it might not be the best investment.
But it's wise to look towards new exchange increasing their user base and buy their tokens dirt cheap.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
As soon as more people are more interested in cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
Binance is already number one exchange by volume.
BNB are decreasing in supply.
And Binance are close to their decentralised exchange.
Though BNB has already increased a lot, it still has some potential.
Activity: 17
It's gonna get bigger. Binance is becoming one of the top exchanges, if it isn't already.

So BNB's price can only become higher.
Activity: 252
thought?
Pages:
Jump to: