Pages:
Author

Topic: Guys!Are we really heading to a bullish market? - page 2. (Read 12138 times)

Activity: 1148
Merit: 527
The situation seems to be we are not in the bull run but with the increase in the price of Bitcoin makes us think that we are in a bull run. But people who are holding shouldn't consider it as the bull run and don't sell the coin for a cheap price and now it is the right time to grab as many low valued potential coins in the market.
what is happening today in the cryptocurrency market cannot be called a champion.  Changes in prices by one and a half percent. And at the top-rated cryptocurrencies, it does not give any prerequisites to state the opposite.  I think that we will have really much better results when the cryptocurrency market shows green.
So you believe the market is not showing green now, what level do you want the market to get to for you to believe that the market is already green. The only thing we are just waiting for is for it to be greener. The BULLS has been pushing the price upward and you cannot compare the market situation around January to what the market is now.

When in January, we said market was not green, we got the increase we want now before the Bull Run and we still think the market is not green, crypto is performing ok, most especially Bitcoin market and people are massively using it for what it is meant to be used for on a daily basis, which will make the market to continue become green till it becomes greener.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
The situation seems to be we are not in the bull run but with the increase in the price of Bitcoin makes us think that we are in a bull run. But people who are holding shouldn't consider it as the bull run and don't sell the coin for a cheap price and now it is the right time to grab as many low valued potential coins in the market.
what is happening today in the cryptocurrency market cannot be called a champion.  Changes in prices by one and a half percent. And at the top-rated cryptocurrencies, it does not give any prerequisites to state the opposite.  I think that we will have really much better results when the cryptocurrency market shows green.
Activity: 378
Merit: 3
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange
At this moment, I'm still bearish with the market and maybe some will agree with me.

There are saying that this year will be a bullish year for the whole market and I agree with them however, at this moment I'm still bearish and waiting for the price of Bitcoin to go to $6k. If the price of Bitcoin goes to $6k, the probability of a bull run will increase but this doesn't mean that a bull run will happen 100%.
Hard to think if the market is having big pumps in these months, maybe the bear market could have gone for  few weeks but we can not know exactly will the market end falling and start rising again, after many weeks of being pumped recently, i finally think it is the end of bull run and about to be bear market, so i will say BTC can not go up at least in this month, it is not easy to reach 6000$ at the middle of this year.
Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
In my own analysis, actually the main culprit of the issued ''when is the comeback bullrun?'' is the 2017 bullrun of the market itself. Its because its the highest scale the crypto market has reached so far and mostly many are still hopeful that that time will still be happening what if it would not anymore? What will happen?. And if we try to analyze, the market may it be stock or crypto is everytime prone to ups and downs no matter how we describe it as a bull there will always be the time that it will drop and its just natural, theres no any coin or token or any project out there in the market who didnt experience the down. Now lets erase that belief somehow and replace it with, ''How we can profit everyday by doing the right scalping instead of waiting for the bull crap many are still waiting.''
Activity: 1092
Merit: 250
I think we are heading to a bullish market and even if it has not commence yet you will agree with me that the bearish trend is over and we should expect bullish trend before end of this year.  The side way trend will soon be over and I strongly believe that bull run will commence after that.

yes, market is in sideway now,
but, i'm sure the real bullish trend will come back to crypto market, if bitcoin price breakout the $6000 level
maybe the target of bitcoin in this year is about $10,000
then, 2020 - 2021 bitcoin price will make new high
Activity: 1344
Well it is a good sign that we heading to bullish market, hopefully this year will happen I know it's impossible, but you know bitcoin can make miracle.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
I think we are heading to a bullish market and even if it has not commence yet you will agree with me that the bearish trend is over and we should expect bullish trend before end of this year.  The side way trend will soon be over and I strongly believe that bull run will commence after that.
I think the bullish market conditions are difficult to occur because there is still no good news that can trigger a cryptocurrency price increase at the exchange, so you should be able to buy a few coins when prices are still as low as they are now, so when you are bullish make profit withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
At this moment, I'm still bearish with the market and maybe some will agree with me.

There are saying that this year will be a bullish year for the whole market and I agree with them however, at this moment I'm still bearish and waiting for the price of Bitcoin to go to $6k. If the price of Bitcoin goes to $6k, the probability of a bull run will increase but this doesn't mean that a bull run will happen 100%.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
I think we are heading to a bullish market and even if it has not commence yet you will agree with me that the bearish trend is over and we should expect bullish trend before end of this year.  The side way trend will soon be over and I strongly believe that bull run will commence after that.
Activity: 658
Merit: 11

I am among those that do not think this is a bullish move, a price increase that has lasted a few weeks does not qualify in my eyes, a bull market is a sustained upward trend that last a few months at least and we are not seeing that yet, this could be the beginning of a bull market I can concede that, but until that happens we can only say that what we are seeing is a correction in the price and nothing more.
I think so too. A sign of an uptrend can be considered an increase in local highs above a strong level. But BTC did not even hit the strong level 6K...
Activity: 715
Confirmed this is the biggest bull movement of the market in over a year.
I hope you are right and we can see some real rises for altcions in the coming days. Btc is still bumpy so altcoins are falling when btc drops little, I hope this change soon.
if we see the dominance of BTC at CMC that reaches more than 54%, I think it will affect the altcoin price as a whole, and a bullish trend will be created.
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!
we are bearish now. and of course towards bullish is everyone's hope, it takes a miracle to reach a bullish exchange in the near future. we seem to have to wait a long time.
With all these gradual increase we are seeing and positive news around, you still think we are bearish, what make you think so? Because you have not seen speedy climb ATH?

The market is partially in a bullish trend already, we are out of the bearish zone, we just need a little push more to be completely stabilized in a bullish market, from the bullish market, the market will continue to gradually appreciate as more factors set in to move it hire, and from here, we will see our ATH which might be towards next year after the halving, but we are all entitled to our own opinion, and it depends on how we all view the market.
I am among those that do not think this is a bullish move, a price increase that has lasted a few weeks does not qualify in my eyes, a bull market is a sustained upward trend that last a few months at least and we are not seeing that yet, this could be the beginning of a bull market I can concede that, but until that happens we can only say that what we are seeing is a correction in the price and nothing more.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
Confirmed this is the biggest bull movement of the market in over a year.
I hope you are right and we can see some real rises for altcions in the coming days. Btc is still bumpy so altcoins are falling when btc drops little, I hope this change soon.
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
To understand whether to sell cryptocurrency or Vice versa to invest in it, to calculate all the risks, you need to own news information and be able to use it correctly.  Platform https://pyyro.com help.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
we are bearish now. and of course towards bullish is everyone's hope, it takes a miracle to reach a bullish exchange in the near future. we seem to have to wait a long time.
With all these gradual increase we are seeing and positive news around, you still think we are bearish, what make you think so? Because you have not seen speedy climb ATH?

The market is partially in a bullish trend already, we are out of the bearish zone, we just need a little push more to be completely stabilized in a bullish market, from the bullish market, the market will continue to gradually appreciate as more factors set in to move it hire, and from here, we will see our ATH which might be towards next year after the halving, but we are all entitled to our own opinion, and it depends on how we all view the market.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
we can not have bullish market in altcoin market because there is nobody who is willing to invest in altcoins. all those who are in this market are either bag holders who lose money or short term traders who only care about making the most amount of profit in which case they only participate in the pump and dumps to make money. pumps are not bull market.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
As crypto supporters and community members we should always stay positive and hope for growth but if you are asking about long term bulls i think that is yet to be confirmed for me recovery to previous high levels will mark the market strength and bulls dominancy which still seems a long way away.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
There was no such growth throughout the past year, so of course, what we are seeing now is the beginning of a bullish trend. Even the mood of many experts changed and articles on cryptocurrencies began to be published more optimistic than before.
There was no positive movement last year, and then there is a positive movement this year does not mean that a bullish trend has occurred. maybe this is just a price increase that sometimes happens?

if the price continues to show a positive trend for a long time, maybe we will think we heading to bullish?
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
I also believe that the bull run will happen this year or maybe in the first month of 2020 next year. Last week I saw the market cap almost 170 Billion but now I saw 181 Billion which is really good to see. Just be patient and buy tokens at a cheap price.
Pages:
Jump to: