Pages:
Author

Topic: HACK Alert!!!!!! BTC-E BTC/USD has record volume today !!!!!!!!! - page 2. (Read 6388 times)

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.
Ok, this must be a hack:

A: Someone got access to some wealthy account and bought all the BTC he could get in order to withdraw it to himself
B: Someone hacked the trading system and buys BTC with "infinite" USD supply to withdraw all bitcoins to himself
C: Some Bot has fucked up big time
D: BTCe.com has some internal problems with their system and will reset everything tomorrow
E: Some chronically underpaid btce.com employee buys his ticket for neverending holidays on luxury island right now, holiday starting: tomorrow
F: ..?

In any case, if you sell all your USD for BTC now, they will likely not be able to pay you out tomorrow Wink

i had 1BTC in BTC-e cuz I've recently trying trading LTC

now i have 47$ Cheesy

oh and its back to normal... time to buy some bitcoin!

please no rollback Cheesy

One LTC = 0.5USD at btc-e

I think someone has infiltrated btc-e server.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1037
Trusted Bitcoiner
Ok, this must be a hack:

A: Someone got access to some wealthy account and bought all the BTC he could get in order to withdraw it to himself
B: Someone hacked the trading system and buys BTC with "infinite" USD supply to withdraw all bitcoins to himself
D: BTCe.com has some internal problems with their system and will reset everything tomorrow
E: Some chronically underpaid btce.com employee buys his ticket for neverending holidays on luxury island right now, holiday starting: tomorrow

In any case, if you sell all your USD for BTC now, they will likely not be able to pay you out tomorrow Wink

i had 1BTC in BTC-e cuz I've recently trying trading LTC

now i have 47$ Cheesy

oh and its back to normal... time to buy some bitcoin!

please no rollback Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
Ok, this must be a hack:

legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
i have a feeling btce is going to have to rollback
legendary
Holy shit look their someone that placed a bid at 40$

Doesnt' bode well.
legendary
Trusted Bitcoiner
Holy shit look their someone that placed a bid at 40$

the hacker wants all your coin  Tongue
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
$40 a bitcoin? If only I had a sell order in! >.<
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000
lol, HOLY SHEET!!!
I love bitcoin  Grin
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1003
Uhh, wouldn't a hack explain this best? Someone gets unlimited fiat on the exchange somehow and buys up all coins at any price to get them off?

Or an account with alot of USD got hacked and all the USD was used to buy BTC, then withdrawn.

Or someone with a big USD balance fat fingered it..
Activity: 868
Merit: 1002
Uhh, wouldn't a hack explain this best? Someone gets unlimited fiat on the exchange somehow and buys up all coins at any price to get them off?
That's exactly what I was about to speculate. Hope that's not what happened.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1016
Strength in numbers
Looks like record volume and record price. $40? maybe it is broken.
legendary
legendary
Pages:
Jump to: