Pages:
Author

Topic: Hackers ? - page 5. (Read 2040 times)

Activity: 1498
Merit: 326
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
June 24, 2018, 07:52:58 AM
Are there a lot of hackers now in the crypto's world ? I mean, it a place not totally safe, because of it's quit new.  Do you think hackers can change the crypto economy for their own benefit ?

It's technology brah so it's expected even not in crypto. This is also one of the aims of crypto to be safe as the best possible out there with your hard earned assets.
Activity: 264
Merit: 100
TV TWO - Connect your TV to ETH Blockchain
June 24, 2018, 07:33:36 AM
Yes, there are alot of hackers here. Which is definately crazy. But one can stay safe from hackers by being careful while authorization.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 07:22:32 AM
Are there a lot of hackers now in the crypto's world ? I mean, it a place not totally safe, because of it's quit new.  Do you think hackers can change the crypto economy for their own benefit ?

hackers in the world of crypto exists and wherever every hacker wants to profit by cheating is by way of hacking ...
of course the hackers can turn the economy into their own advantage, because most hackers are just for themselves ...
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
June 24, 2018, 06:47:43 AM
it seems that today there are so many hackers who use bitcoin technology to launder money from the blackmail so they will be difficult to track.
Activity: 952
Merit: 250
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
June 24, 2018, 04:41:14 AM

We can't control those hackers out there but as far as I am here, I am not yet hacked and hopefully, that could not happen to me. LOL.  Grin
It is also our thing to protect our accounts here. Crypto also makes their own security for sure as of now. So, I think there is nothing to worry about.
Hackers are best actors, they are very rampant nowadays, and as technology is evolving rapidly, they are also upgrading their strategies to mislead us. We can't stop them but we can protect ourselves by becoming more aware and careful to what we are dealing with. Doing a background check, research, not providing personal identifiable information like bank information over the phone, email or social media. Better scrutinize than be fooled by fraudulent activities.
We all can very vulnerable from hackers and be a victim at any unexpected time. They can be hard to recognize as they are good at playing the games. However, I think if we prioritize awareness, to be vigilant, and learning to deal risks wisely, then we likely can protect ourselves from harm, and increase the level of  security.
Activity: 1139
Merit: 500
June 24, 2018, 03:33:55 AM

We can't control those hackers out there but as far as I am here, I am not yet hacked and hopefully, that could not happen to me. LOL.  Grin
It is also our thing to protect our accounts here. Crypto also makes their own security for sure as of now. So, I think there is nothing to worry about.
Hackers are best actors, they are very rampant nowadays, and as technology is evolving rapidly, they are also upgrading their strategies to mislead us. We can't stop them but we can protect ourselves by becoming more aware and careful to what we are dealing with. Doing a background check, research, not providing personal identifiable information like bank information over the phone, email or social media. Better scrutinize than be fooled by fraudulent activities.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
♦♦♦♦♦
June 24, 2018, 02:40:36 AM
hacker is not something new in internet not only in cryptocurrency
they all here when there is something that can or vurnerable to attack (hacking)
since its decentralized u safe ur own pocket
safe or not it depend on ur self
never expose something that reveal ur security
Activity: 420
June 24, 2018, 02:33:33 AM
it seems that cryptocurrency will only be used by hackers to blackmail because so many hackers use bitcoins to extract money laundering and money laundering, so many make cryptocurrency used for that.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
June 24, 2018, 01:37:21 AM

Activity: 756
Merit: 520
June 23, 2018, 10:48:55 PM
Actually, hackers have attacked crypto long ago. But after Crypto prices soared and became more popular, hackers who attacked the crypto today are overwhelming.
So be careful in entering your password and wallet keys, install some anti-virus and some browser security.
Activity: 350
June 23, 2018, 05:52:23 PM

I don't know if they can change crypto economy, but one thing is for sure they are here to leverage money from people who are recklessly signing their account into their phishing site.
Activity: 280
June 23, 2018, 05:13:19 PM
Hacker is not only in crypto currency,they will available in baking sector too.Money from many people is hacked by the hackers .Now they step into crypto currency world.We should be safe on over side.We must add the security setup with our wallet.You can try of two factor authentication for security.
Actually hackers are positive, because they reveal The Weakness of security system and developers because of that are able to improve the level of security.
Activity: 224
June 23, 2018, 04:50:33 PM
 I don't think that the hackers having so much power to do that, to change the crypto world as you said. But what they have, is definitely the ability to steal your money if you will have a lack of carefulness
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 23, 2018, 01:36:12 AM
Do you think hackers can change the crypto economy for their own benefit ?
Hackers have no effect whatsoever on the crypto economy. Hackers will only affect his personal economy, where Hackers take the rights of others and make their own profit. Therefore be careful to keep any data of your data.
Our economy has no connection with hackers as hackers will only effect the economy of their own earning, if a hacker hacks someone coin, it is really a negative tasking, but it has no effect with the price of bitcoin as the victim suffers because of his own mistake, I am sure bitcoin will be high if we will keep our bitcoin safe for not sharing our wallet private key, hacking has no effect with the price of bitcoin, we just need to be careful only.
Do not you read my post? There I said Hackers have no effect whatsoever on the crypto economy. Hackers will only affect their personal economy

Message: Do not quoete posting if you want to close a conversation, Better to make a replay.
Activity: 462
June 22, 2018, 09:59:10 PM
Hacker is not only in crypto currency,they will available in baking sector too.Money from many people is hacked by the hackers .Now they step into crypto currency world.We should be safe on over side.We must add the security setup with our wallet.You can try of two factor authentication for security.

Yes, the hacker is everywhere anytime hackers can attack if they find a chance. Crypto currency are become popular all over the world and many people are wants to gain money in a dirty way. And of course it is up to you if how can you protect your assets and keep secured your information.
Activity: 1305
Merit: 511
June 22, 2018, 12:49:17 PM
Activity: 588
June 22, 2018, 12:31:37 PM

Well, the hackers are everywhere. Hackers always explore any Internet platform that they think they can make money from or gain whatever their motive is from. Therefore we've got to be careful with our accounts and digital life.
Activity: 700
Merit: 275
June 22, 2018, 12:14:23 PM

Yup, they can change the economic sphere really badly. When we see the news coming out of the market about the hack then we come to know that hackers have stolen, 30 million, 17 billion and more than that too.

I guess thats enough money to move the market up and down whenever the hackers want to do so. And they are actually doing that now a days. Because whenever hackers make a hack then there intention is always to dump it in the first place. I think thats really changing of economic conditions.
Activity: 574
June 22, 2018, 11:45:52 AM
Exchanges are not utilising the top-notch technology to protect consumers and hackers are taking full advantage of this issue
Activity: 980
Merit: 114
June 22, 2018, 10:22:01 AM
It is very possible for them to change The cryptocurrencies economic if good security measures are not put in place.
For the past one week we have see how many hackers activities has influenced bitcoin and cryptocurrencies market and this not good for the time be.
I will recommend that, governments should be allow to regulate this market and fight these hackers headlong.
Pages:
Jump to: