Pages:
Author

Topic: Hackers threaten to release stolen 'Pirates of the Caribbean 5' - page 4. (Read 3016 times)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100
🌟 eSports ICO: 01/11/2017 🌟
Thus, bitcoin helps hackers make a profit. Maybe I can master such a difficult profession Huh
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 2420
Who cares? It will be on the piratebay eventually whether they release it before its premiere or not. I also don't think there is a real hype for this movie at all. It is a light popcorn movie and people who wait for it will most likely see it in a cinema rather than downloading it from the pirate bay.

WD won't pay them, still a nice try though.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048
The hackers are reportedly demanding a ransom in exchange for not publishing the movie. Iger said hackers had stolen the film and are demanding to be paid in Bitcoin.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4508842/Hackers-steal-new-Pirates-Caribbean-movie.html#ixzz4hFMRfFIi

First OTNB, now this? The hacking is getting bold people, guys tend not to realize they usually catch hackers, although it does take a while. They don't give too many fucks about exchanges getting hacked, but hack a tax paying corporation, and this is bloody murder.

Wondering if North Korea did this. Preliminary reports on the WannaCry exploit suggest NK might be the actor behindnit. This fits the MO, the did this with Sony concerning that movie about Kim Jong. Definitely not Russia for once, they got hit the hardest, I hear.

Eventually, we will realize as a global society how important cyber security is. Until then, this Wink
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Just heard, also WD are saying they won't give in to the demands. If that's so I'll gladly torrent this one, even though I've never seen a single one of the franchise before. They whole industry needs to be thought a lesson. They've been insanely greedy and lazy the past decade.

Too much BTC related hacking events this week however. Shows crypto in a bad light.
staff
Activity: 3500
Merit: 6152
The hackers are reportedly demanding a ransom in exchange for not publishing the movie. Iger said hackers had stolen the film and are demanding to be paid in Bitcoin.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4508842/Hackers-steal-new-Pirates-Caribbean-movie.html#ixzz4hFMRfFIi

Pages:
Jump to: