Pages:
Author

Topic: Had bad experience with any exchange? - page 4. (Read 527 times)

Activity: 1081
Merit: 309
I love technology.
April 21, 2018, 11:53:15 AM
I have yet to find an centralized exchange that does not have some problems. I've never personally lost or had any major problems with funds, but there was a lot of politics with proof of identity and verification.

Remember business want to keep money. Not spend it.
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 10:05:44 AM
I only use 2 exchanges ie kucoin.com and Tidex.com, I have never encountered any problems using it. for another exchange I did not dare use it.
gon
Activity: 460
Merit: 251
April 21, 2018, 10:01:32 AM
I cad bad experience with those from your list

Hitbtc
Cryptopia
coinexchange

But Hitbtc and Cryptopia made many changes and improvements in last 3 months, so I'm using actively them again. I'm still avoiding coinexchange.
Activity: 479
Merit: 100
April 21, 2018, 09:55:07 AM
The first exchange I had experience with, was Cryptopia which is awful. Terrible! You can read about it in this forum.
That’s why I stopped using it and shifted to Binance. But there are some coins (with good news associated) that are in exchanges other than Binance. Have you ever had any issue with these exchanges? I especially want to know about these guys:
kucoin.com
hitBTC.com
huobi.pro
tidex.com
coss.io
coinexchange.io
livecoin.net
I appreciate sharing your experience. I’m sure you’re not a financial adviser!

I used all the exchanges you listed here. I hate Hitbtc, and this coinexchange.io 2 deal is terrible and terrible. There are often errors such as missing balance or where the pumping and pouring of coins. The remaining exchanges are good. I have not encountered any problems
Activity: 1274
Merit: 263
April 21, 2018, 09:44:08 AM
Coinexchange.io is not a stable place to do the trade because it crashed a lot when i used this,
Hitbtc.com did a shady thing many times and until now everything is unresolved,also they charged a lot when i tried to withdrawl my money or coin from those exchange(avoid it at any cost).
Huobi.pro,it is not really bad also not really good because it crashed when Bitcoin made its movement(it might be because of overloaded).
Livecoin.net,i sent my coin(XEM) to that exchange and it took a few hours to credit my account,way longer compared to others.

other than that i do not know very well about it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 101
Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system
April 21, 2018, 09:37:10 AM
I heard lots of bad things about hitbtc, for exemple the high withdrawal fee and also sometimes people cannot withdraw their funds because it dissapear from their balance. But personally I never had any bad experience with Hitbtc.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
April 21, 2018, 09:18:22 AM
The first exchange I used was Cryptopia which is awful. Terrible! You can read about it in this forum.
That’s why I stopped using it and shifted to Binance. But there are some coins (with good news associated) that are in exchanges other than Binance. Have you ever had any issue with these exchanges? I especially want to know about these guys:
kucoin.com
hitBTC.com
huobi.pro
tidex.com
coss.io
coinexchange.io
livecoin.net
Feel free to talk about other exchanges too. I appreciate sharing your experience. I’m sure you’re not a financial adviser!
Pages:
Jump to: