Pages:
Author

Topic: Had the WORST dream - page 2. (Read 222 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 151
December 15, 2023, 10:10:42 PM
OP I have had such dream of your nature but mine was quite different like I have dreamt where I traveled to a place so I woke up from the dream and found out that indeed I wasn't in my room again then I slept and woke up only to see myself in my room, I was like what's happening it was quite funny though but i ran into serious thought because what baffled me was that after the dream i woke up and slept again so i was kind of meditating what just happened, sometimes what causes having such kind of dream is too much stress before going to bed.
Activity: 73
Merit: 0
December 14, 2023, 10:45:03 PM
 Here's a possible short story about a terrible dream I had:

I jolted awake in a cold sweat—fragments of the unsettling nightmare still flashing through my mind. It had felt so real; the utter vividness of it was what I found most disturbing even now as I regained consciousness.

In the dream, I had been backpacking through a dense jungle when suddenly I realized I was completely, hopelessly lost. The lush green foliage surrounded me on all sides without a trail in sight. I wandered aimlessly for hours, my dread mounting steadily as the sky darkened and night crept in.

I began to panic as I stumbled through the pitch black jungle. Every little sound put me on edge. A branch would snap and I'd spin around frantically shining my dying flashlight—only to reveal more endless knots of trees and vines in every direction.

Then out of nowhere, a huge snake dropped from one of the tree branches right in front of me. I froze in sheer terror as its slit eyes bored into me and its tongue flickered rapidly. My heart pounded deafeningly loud in my ears. Still paralyzed in fear, I watched helplessly as the snake reared its head back and exposed two long, curved fangs glistening with venom. Just as it struck straight at my throat, I woke up shrieking.

I could still picture every tiny scale on the snake's skin and vicious look in its eyes. I shook my head in disbelief at how real it had felt; my heart was still racing a mile a minute. Needless to say, it took me awhile to shake off that horrifyingly vivid nightmare before falling back into a troubled sleep again. Here's hoping I have more pleasant dreams ahead!
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
August 11, 2023, 05:37:07 AM
Dream is a great mystery I'm not sure should be revealed to any kind of person..
But I'll give you some Ideas(in parables) what was going on:  It's like putting your window laptop into sleep mode but it keeps communicating with other internet connected laptops worldwide in that mode. So, becareful who you connect with in real life else you continue to interact with them even in your dream. The harmful laptops could hack or take advantage of the weaker ones in the dream and that could affect the laptop when it's awake.
If you struggle to wake up, you could experience the "false awakening" you mentioned. You need to be strong enough (GOD does this) to truely wake up or you wait for the right time to wake up.
Becareful what you program or feed your mind with, and don't connect with harmful devices/people.

Been long I watched movies except the short animated ones.
Activity: 322
Merit: 318
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>BAN
August 10, 2023, 09:19:51 AM
This will be a totally off-topic post. So I recently had the worst dream of my life, and I want to share it with you guys. I hope you don't mind.

So the dream was a bit confusing. I was sleeping when I suddenly woke up and saw my family members around me. Then I checked my phone, and I saw a red trust or negative feedback from a Senior-ranked member. He stated that I was a bad member bur didn't give any valid reasons why he was giving me this negative feedback. I was totally shocked. I thought I was dreaming. So I checked to see if it was a dream or not. I checked my phone twice, the same as before. Still the red trust! I totally freaked out. I didn't know what to do. All I knew was that I didn't do anything wrong to get negative feedback. I couldn't solve the equation; what went wrong?

Later, I found out I had two dreams. The main dream was me waking up, and my second dream was me checking the phone. I didn't realize that until I finally woke up. It was like a dream within a dream.

I don't exactly remember what it's called. I think it's called "False awakenings". Meaning I woke up but actually didn't wake up.

Has anybody seen the sci-fi movie "Inception" by Christopher Nolan? If anyone saw the movie, they would understand what I'm talking about. I don't have any words to describe the feeling. Now I'm just relieved that I didn't get any red trust.
Pages:
Jump to: